AOC once again revolutionises display design with the release of the F19 and F22 LCD monitors
The FOVI series, epitomises bleeding edge modern design and value, with true HD widescreen
Sydney Australia, May 12 2009 - AOC, the brand owned by the world's largest display manufacturer, unveils the F19 and F22 LCD monitor series, a stunning new monitor design that will seamlessly blend into any modern living environment. With it's gloss piano black front, and a sculptured back casing, AOC continues to challenge monitor design combining a photo frame inspirations into a large 18.5 inch (F19) and 21.5 inch (F22) display sizes. Perfect for the busy, design conscious office or SOHO environment, the FOVI series monitor is sure to impress.
Design and practicality
With design cues taken from a photo frame, the AOC F19 and F22 series features uninterrupted lines finished piano black gloss. The encased rear boasts designs never seen before finished in pearl white for the F22 contrasts stunningly to the pearl white rear encasing while the F19 boasts solid black encasing. AOC's patent-pending single-post stand provides angle adjustment without a conventional base, contributing to an ultra-stylish and lightweight appearance. It is sure to satisfy even the fussiest home stylist, fashion designer or style trend setter, within an affordable budget. AOC's patented Twist & Tilt stand completes the designers dream. It is ergonomic and simple. Users can spin the tail to lengthen or shorten the stand to customise to their own specification. AOC has considered and met all design options.
HD at your fingertips
The AOC F19 and F22 series 16.9 inch widescreen display enables true full screen HD, removing distortion or annoying black bars that are common in lower quality screens. Placing control back into the hands of the viewer, AOC has also redesigned the Navi ring and multi colour menus, creating a new graphically appealing on-screen menu display (OSD) combined with a more user-friendly interface. The menu now displays clear colour icons giving the viewer ultimate power to navigate between the various display functions.
Colour is everything
Live life in colour, now the AOC FOVI series F19, F22 Super High Dynamic Contrast Ratio (DCR) technology allows viewers to enjoy the ultimate home entertainment experience increasing the contrast between black and white over 30000:1. The AOC FOVI series F19, F22 DCB, Dynamic colour boost technology provides users with 5 colour enhancement settings: 1. Full enhance 2. Natural skin 3. Green field 4. Sky blue 5. Auto detect designed to literally inject vivid colour enhancements into the movie, DVD, TV show or game of choice.
AOC understands how important it is to become more aware about the environment, how to conserve energy and minimise waste. In understanding
this, the AOC F19 and F22 series was designed to meet today's demand for greener and more environmentally friendly products. The eco mode function allows for 5 display settings:1. Text 2. Internet 3. Game 4.Movie 5. Sport, to meet the users different viewing conditions. The FOVI series, has also recently been awarded the EPEAT (Electronic Product Environmental Assessment Tool) Silver Award.
Summary of Features:
- Elegant photo frame monitor design
- Navi ring and multi colour menus, new user friendly design
- Super-High Dynamic Contrast Ratio (DCR), increases the contrast between black and white over 30000:1 (F22 model)
- Innovative tilt structure, AOC's patented Twist & Tilt stand is ergonomic and simple
- 16:9 widescreen, true full screen HD, view full screen HD media without distortion or black bars
- Green monitor, the FOVI series has received the EPEAT (Electronic Product Environmental Assessment Tool) Silver Award
- Dynamic colour booster, 5 colour enhancement settings
- Picture Boost, enable user to high-light a window anywhere as desires and can adjust color in the highlighted zone
- HDCP ready, watch digital content legally and display high definition image without distortion (F22 model)
- Eco mode, 5 display settings (Text, Internet, Game, Movie, & Sport)
- FRC 8-bit Panel, can display 0.5 million more colours than the typical TN 6-bit panel
- Windows Vista certification
Product and Pricing Summary
Model: F19 and F22 LCD monitors
RRP for F19: AUS$209
RRP for F22: AUS $259
Australian Distributors: Compucon and TodayTech
AOC is owned by the world's largest display manufacturer TPV Technology Limited (TPV). TPV sold over 47.6 million units computer monitors in 2008, which represents 28.5% global market share of computer monitors. With dedicated research and development, AOC today offers a wide range of top performing monitors and displays. In 2008 alone, AOC shipped 8.4 million units of PC monitor and TV products, representing an annual growth of 20.8%. AOC achieved impressive sales performance in Asia Pacific & South America. AOC market share increased 2.1% from 12.2% in Y2007 to 14.3% in Y2008, which IDC AP ranked AOC second in volume in Asia Pacific (ex. Japan) (Source: IDC AP non-bundled PC Monitor Tracker Q4 2008).
Latest News Posts
- G.SKILL launches 128GB DDR4 RAM kit for Threadripper
- Bethesda pursues long-lasting relationship with Nintendo
- PUBG devs may be squeezed out of Battle Royale market
- Windows Store being re-branded as Microsoft Store
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM