HighPoint SAS RAID Controller Delivers Up to 1000MB/s Throughput
Milpitas, CA - HighPoint Technologies, is announcing that the newest member to the low cost SAS RAID controller series - the RocketRAID 2644x4 - will deliver up to 1000MB/s throughput and support a maximum of 128 SAS/SATA devices.
The RocketRAID 2644x4 is a PCI-Express x4 external SAS RAID controller that is ideal for users that need high performing throughput with an unlimited amount of storage capacity. The PCI-Express x4 bus connectivity delivers data transfer in both directions simultaneously up to a maximum rate of 1000MB/s. Compatibility to SAS expanders from (LSI and Vitesse) enables the RocketRAID 2644x4 to have scalable hard drives support for up to 128 TB of storage. This ability to scale to a higher number of hard drives helps deliver sustained performance up to 1000MB/s in a RAID configuration.
Target applications for the RocketRAID 2644x4 addresses include high definition digital video and audio infrastructures environments that require high performing storage with large capacity hard drives at a low price point. The end result is an end-to-end SAS RAID offering which is easy to integrate, use and support. By providing multi-tiered storage through support of performance-optimized SAS and capacity-optimized SATA drives - the RocketRAID 2644x4 has the potential to deliver performance, cost effectiveness and reliability suitable for a broad range of mainstream storage demands.
Key Features of the RocketRAID 2644x4
PCI-Express x4 Bus Connectivity up to 1000MB/s
Unlimited Storage Capacity Up to 128 (SAS/SATA) devices through SAS Expanders
RAID levels (0, 1, 5, 10 and JBOD)
HighPoint TerabyteArchitecture for Data Protection and Reliability
HighPoint RAID Management (HRM) Suite
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit