HighPoint SAS RAID Controller Delivers Up to 1000MB/s Throughput
Milpitas, CA - HighPoint Technologies, is announcing that the newest member to the low cost SAS RAID controller series - the RocketRAID 2644x4 - will deliver up to 1000MB/s throughput and support a maximum of 128 SAS/SATA devices.
The RocketRAID 2644x4 is a PCI-Express x4 external SAS RAID controller that is ideal for users that need high performing throughput with an unlimited amount of storage capacity. The PCI-Express x4 bus connectivity delivers data transfer in both directions simultaneously up to a maximum rate of 1000MB/s. Compatibility to SAS expanders from (LSI and Vitesse) enables the RocketRAID 2644x4 to have scalable hard drives support for up to 128 TB of storage. This ability to scale to a higher number of hard drives helps deliver sustained performance up to 1000MB/s in a RAID configuration.
Target applications for the RocketRAID 2644x4 addresses include high definition digital video and audio infrastructures environments that require high performing storage with large capacity hard drives at a low price point. The end result is an end-to-end SAS RAID offering which is easy to integrate, use and support. By providing multi-tiered storage through support of performance-optimized SAS and capacity-optimized SATA drives - the RocketRAID 2644x4 has the potential to deliver performance, cost effectiveness and reliability suitable for a broad range of mainstream storage demands.
Key Features of the RocketRAID 2644x4
PCI-Express x4 Bus Connectivity up to 1000MB/s
Unlimited Storage Capacity Up to 128 (SAS/SATA) devices through SAS Expanders
RAID levels (0, 1, 5, 10 and JBOD)
HighPoint TerabyteArchitecture for Data Protection and Reliability
HighPoint RAID Management (HRM) Suite
Latest News Posts
- Battlegrounds 2 won't happen, as the game is a service
- Galaxy S9 logo leaks, still has a headphone jack
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 388.00 drivers ready for Destiny 2
- All the legit Destiny 2 deals for PC during release week
- Battlegrounds physical copy teased for Xbox One
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard