CyberPower Announces LAN Party Commander System with Exclusive CM Storm "Scout"Gaming Chassis
BALDWIN PARK, CA (May, 2009) - CyberPower Inc, today announced a powerful and portable Intel Core i7-based LAN Party system, which features the CM Storm Scout case, the second case in the revolutionary Storm line from Cooler Master.
CyberPower offers a true LAN party solution that combines gaming performance quality and Style. This all-around LAN Party case embodies CM's "Storm Tactics" approach to extreme gaming systems that gives you Strength, Security, and Control. Strength is achieved by its rugged solid black steel body design. Security is accomplished with an innovative way to secure your peripherals. Control is giving you absolute power over the operation of your hardware with an advanced airflow and cooling system. The LAN Party Commander is the perfect solution for gamers who like to play hard.
The LAN Party Commander's CM Scout case comes equipped with a 140mm front intake fan, as well as 140mm top and 120mm rear exhaust fans to efficiently manage the airflow heat from gaming hardware. Mounting locations for optional 2 x 120mm fans are also provided to dissipate heat from overclocked CPUs and GPUs.
The LAN Party Commander also features the patented StormGuard security solution which allows users to lock down peripherals. The Scout's reinforced carrying handle make it easy to tote your system to your next gaming event.
CyberPower customers can configure their new LAN Party rig with numerous upgrades and expansion options with 5 x 3.5-inch and 4 x 5.25inch drive bays, four USB 2.0 ports as well as support for 1.8-inch, 2.5-inch or Solid State Disks. The front I/O offers eSATA, FireWire, and HD Audio support as well as an integrated LED-switch that allows you to switch on/off the colors.
The base CyberPower LAN Party Commander system is configured with Intel's Core i7-920 2.66 GHz 8M L3 Cache LGA1366 CPU and the Intel X58 Chipset, which features Gigabit LAN, USB2.0, IEEE1394 and High-Def 7.1 audio. ATI Radeon HD 4870 PCI-E 16X 1GB DDR5 graphics card and 6GBs of DDR3 triple channel memory deliver maximum gaming and multimedia experience.
The base model LAN Party Commander does not skimp on storage with a 1 TB SATA-II 3.0Gb/s 16MB Cache 7200RPM hard drive; LG 22X DVDR/RW + CD-R/RW Dual Layer Drive, and internal 12-in-1 Flash Media Reader/Writer. Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium w/ Service Pack 1 (64-bit Edition) is pre-loaded.
The LAN Party systems can be ordered direct from CyberPower and customized from the company web site. All CyberPower computer systems come with a 3-year limited warranty and free lifetime phone support.
About CyberPower Inc.
CyberPower Inc. https://www.cyberpowerpc.com was founded in 1998 and has emerged as one of the leading custom computer system manufacturers. Headquartered in Baldwin Park in Southern California, CyberPower manufactures and distributes a complete line of custom built gaming machines, notebook systems and high performance workstations to meet the unique needs of gamers, businesses, government agencies, educational institutions and other end-users. For more information contact: Sales (800) 707-0393.
Latest News Posts
- Core i9-7980XE benched: super-fast, but costs $1999
- Custom Radeon RX Vega cards not coming until November
- Oclean One: the world's smartest electric toothbrush
- Monster Hunter World launches January 2018
- Left Alive is Square Enix's shot at survival mech action
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- ASRock X399 Professional Gaming Motherboard Review
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower