London, UK, 1st May 2019 - Publisher Greenlight Games and award winning indie developer Playrise Digital today launch micro combat racing mega hit, 'Table Top Racing: World Tour - Nitro Edition' on Nintendo Switch in EU, Australia and USA for 24.99, 27,79, $29.99.
Greenlight Games aims to build upon the outstanding success of the Table Top Racing brand which has seen over 16m installations across all platforms to date. With Table Top Racing: World Tour taking the franchise to the front of the grid with almost 5 million downloads across PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC's (Steam)
Launching exclusively on Nintendo Switch, Table Top Racing: World Tour - Nitro Edition will feature the podium topping Table Top Racing: World Tour with all previously released downloadable content and updates. With brand new split-screen gameplay, Table Top Racing: World Tour - Nitro Edition offers perfect pick-up and play racing action, packed with over 30 hours of single player challenges and countless more hours with both 8 player Online battles and Online or Local 2 player, split-screen gameplay, this promises to be the perfect addition to any Switch library.
Table Top Racing: World Tour - Nitro Edition Features:
- New - 2 Player split-screen Online and Offline Gameplay
- New - Splitscreen VS Battle mode
- New - Optional AI opponents in Online Games
- 8 Player Online multiplayer mayhem
- More than 30 hours of Single-player campaign with over 175 challenging events
- 16 Super-cool miniaturised and tuneable race cars
- 32 Table-top circuits spread across 8 diverse locations
- Exclusive "YO! Sushi" circuit
- Exclusive "Juice Recording" soundtrack
Table Top Racing: World Tour - Nitro Edition can be found on the Nintendo eShop here. Pre-Orders open from now.
Table Top Racing: World Tour - Nitro Edition announcement trailer is here.