SportDOG Brand, an industry-leading manufacturer of electronic dog-training products and accessories, has introduced the ideal solution for dog owners who need a way to train and enforce basic obedience command at short distances: The YardTrainer 100. This easy-to-use e-collar system puts premium features in a compact, extremely affordable package.
The model YT-100 is ideal for use at home, in the yard, during walks, or at the park - any situation in which a dog is typically within 100 yards of its owner. The Remote Transmitter is intuitive to use, even for dog owners new to electronic training. It offers eight static stimulation levels, starting at very low for obedience reminders or to reinforce a command, all the way up to eight for emergency situations such as when a dog is headed for trouble. It also provides tone and vibration options for additional, versatile communication at a distance.
The YardTrainer Collar Receiver is built with the same rugged construction as other SportDOG Brand e-collars. It's guaranteed waterproof and submersible to 25 feet, thanks to DryTek technology. Powered by a quick-charge Li-Ion battery, the Collar Receiver provides days of use before the low-battery indicator offers a charging reminder.
"When all that's needed is to keep control of a dog around the house or yard, the YardTrainer is an ideal solution," said Darrell Douglas, Associate Director of SportDOG Brand. "There's nothing intimidating or complicated about using it. We designed it that way on purpose, and engineered it in a way that would keep it affordable for almost any dog owner while still retaining the features that make all SportDOG products so reliable."
The YT-100 Operating Guide also includes basic training instruction written by SportDOG Sr. ProStaff member Charlie Jurney. It retails for $119.95 and can be found at all major sporting dog supply retailers. Built for more stubborn and easily distracted dogs by offering static stimulations in a higher range than the YT-100, the YardTrainer 100S (YT-100S) retails for $129.95.
To find out more about the YT-100 and the whole array of SportDOG Brand training solutions, visit https://www.sportdog.com.
About SportDOG Brand:
SportDOG Brand is owned by Radio Systems Corporation, a manufacturer of electronic dog-training gear and accessories, based in Knoxville, Tennessee. SportDOG product lines include training e-collars, GPS tracking and training systems, bark-control collars, containment systems, launcher electronics and other training aids.
Latest News Posts
- Secretlab's 2020 series raises the gaming chair bar, AGAIN
- Mighty Quest For Epic Loot app pre-orders now available
- League of Legends to go mobile, creation already under way
- Game of Thrones writer poached for Lord of the Rings TV show
- Fully mobile Steam Chat messaging app available for download
- PNY Elite 512GB microSD Review
- ADATA XPG Spectrix D60G DDR4-3000 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASUS Prime Z390-A Owners or CS Plz help!
- Plugable USB-C Cube Docking Station Review
- ASrock Z170 extreme7+ post issues code error 35 and 19
- Fool! - Jest your way from obscurity to royal acclaim!
- Captain Hector Barbossa's Shade Joins the Caribbean
- Acer Announces new Nitro 5 and Swift 3 Notebooks Powered by 2nd Generation AMD Ryzen Mobile Processors
- Global Mobile ESports Event, Summoners War World Arena Championship, Held For 3rd Consecutive Year!
- A Perpetual Age Of Darkness Looms As Human Head Studios Announces Viking Action RPG Rune II To Launch Summer 2019