Ritual of the Moon is a 28 day long multi-narrative game exploring loneliness, power, and healing. Once discovering her powers, The Earth's Council exiles the witch to the moon to live out the rest of her life looking at the earth - and the woman she loves - that she can never go back to. Ritual of the Moon was written and designed by Kara Stone, with art and sound by Rekha Ramachandran and Julia Gingrich, programmed by Chris Kerich, Matthew R.F. Balousek, Kevin Stone and Hope Erin Phillips, and music composition by Halina Heron and Maggie McLean.
More information and links here: http://icewatergames.com/ritual
Ice Water Games is also thrilled to announce to that the Ritual of the Moon team has joined the label on the day of their release.
Ice Water Games is a nonprofit label democratically run by the artists who made the games it promotes. More about the label here: http://www.icewatergames.com/blog
For more information, press keys, interview requests, or other inquiries, contact [email protected]
Latest News Posts
- Rick & Morty season 4 episode premier at Adult Swim Festival
- Zelda Link's Awakening new cameo Ocarina of Time footage
- Popular gaming YouTuber Etika found dead in Manhattan River
- One-Punch Man beats down foes in upcoming console/PC game
- Terraria for Nintendo Switch releases on June 27th
- P8P67 Deluxe Problem
- Silverstone Primera SST-PM02B-G Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- X399 AORUS Extreme - Threadripper 2990wx; memory issues
- TPLink Archer A6 Wireless Router Review
- Silicon Power Bolt B75 Pro Portable SSD Review
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries to Acquire Canadair Regional Jet Program from Bombardier Inc.
- LG To Expand Partnership With QT On Next Generation Embedded Devices Running Webos
- Next-Gen Battle Royale Ring of Elysium Officially Launches on Steam
- Versus Evil Steam Summer Sale
- TRENDnet Adds ERPS to Industrial Managed Network Switches