RAIDON Reveals New IDE Interface RAID ready SSD Enclosure
RAIDON announces its RAID ready SSD Enclosure with IDE interface this July. RAIDON RAID ready SSD Enclosure is well-known for its unique two replacement CF card slots and two RAID mode choices which provides users a security but economic SSD storage solution.
Solid State Disks (SSD)are used widely in variety of products, like laptops, ultra-thin PC, mobile device and Industrial operating systems as a result of its durable performance, shock prevention, no noise, and high/low temperature resistance (from 0?to70?)features and less booting time.
RAIDON RAID ready SSD Enclosure Series comes with both IDE and SATA interface, have the same size as a 2.5-inch IDE/SATA hard drive and the same features as Compact Flash Card, and is more functional than a general SSD. RAIDON RAID ready SSD Enclosure is designed with two replacement CF card slots for users to change the capacity as requirement and comes with two RAID modes for data backup (RAID 1 mode) and for capacity expansion (NRAID mode).
With unique replacement CF card slots, RAIDON RAID ready SSD Enclosure enables you to change CF cards anytime you need. People require changing CF cards periodically or updating information on CF cards frequently can be satisfied with this exceptional function.
RAIDON RAID ready SSD Enclosure is more than a SSD enclosure. This two CF card SSD enclosure brings you two extra RAID (Redundant Array of Independent Disks) function. One is RAID 1 (Mirroring) mode to backup data instantly and to prevent data damage from CF card failure. This is a critical solution to getting users away from the fear of CF card failed. The other one is NRAID mode which can sum up the volume of two CF cards to get expansion capacity.
- Support SATA or IDE host interface.
- The same size as a 2.5-inch SATA/IDE hard drive.
- With two replacement CF card slots.
- Support RAID 1 mode for data backup & NRAID mode for capacity expansion
- Durable operation, high/low temperature resistance, lower power consumption and shock prevention help for working in rigorous environmental conditions.
RAIDON RAID ready SSD Enclosure with IDE interface will be available from August 2008. For detail information, please visit our website https://www.RAIDON.com.tw.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition will release next month
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Realtek sound not working all of a sudden
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series