In the Nebula, far-flung moons are linked by a network of rivers in the sky... but the rivers are drying up. Robots once moved freely among humans... until the robots were buried, along with their secrets.
An extinct civilization foretold the future... in a language no one remembers. Aliya Elasra is an archeologist. And she's after the truth.
Launching today for Windows and PlayStation 4, Heaven's Vault is an ambitious open-world narrative game with a massive branching storyline and an entire ancient language to decipher.
Press Kit: http://inklestudios.com/press/heavensvault
Join Aliya and her robot sidekick Six to sail in search of lost sites, explore ancient ruins, and translate inscriptions that could unlock the secrets of the Nebula's past and provide the key to its future.
Heaven's Vault is an incredibly flexible narrative experience with a complex linguistic puzzle at its core. Every decision you make - and every translation you guess - feeds back into the story to weave a tale that changes each time you play it.
Decipher ancient inscriptions to gain a deeper understanding of this world and thousands of years of history. But be warned: just like a real archeologist, no matter how confident you are about the theories you come up with, you'll never know for sure if you're correct.
- Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/774201/Heavens_Vault/
- PlayStation 4: https://www.PlayStation.com/games/heavens-vault-ps4/
- Steam: Regularly $24.99 / 21.99 / ÃƒÆ',Ãƒ,Ã,Â£19.99, 15% launch discount for the first week
- PlayStation 4: Regularly $24.99 / 21.99 / 17.99, 20% discount for PS Plus members for the first week
- Soundtrack: $10.46 / 9.27 / 8.00 on BandCamp: https://laurencechapman.bandcamp.com/album/heavens-vault-official-soundtrack