LOS ANGELES, CA - Team up with your five-ourite monsters for a five-acious event! Com2uS' Summoners War will be throwing a 5 week long in-game festival comprised of 5 events to celebrate the 5th anniversary of its launch!
Summoners War launched in South Korea in April 2014 and has become a top global mobile RPG thanks to its players from all around the world. Com2uS prepared this 5-week long event, from April 15th to May 19th, to show their gratitude to the players. Through this event, players can expect a multitude of in -game rewards!
This celebration festival is comprised of 5 events:
- The first event is the Monsters Skill Level Up Event where players fulfill missions to earn points. They can use these points to skill level-up a default 4 Monster of their choice up to 5 times;
- In the next event players can get bonus Mystical Scrolls based on the number of times they purchase the Premium Pack from the in-game shop;
- The Hall of Heroes Returns as an event for this celebration and will be held for 3 days from April 19th to 21st; players will be able to earn 5 different Monsters per attribute, such as Fire Assassin, Dark Undine, and more;
- Starting April 22nd, the 5-Year Special Check-in Event will begin and players can get rewards such as Rainbowmons and Mystical Scrolls for simply logging in to the game;
- With the Bonus Point Event, the players can acquire bonus points determined by the amount of Glory/ Guild Points they earn.
Follow Summoners War on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter to get the latest update on the game!
About Summoners War:
Summoners War is the flagship mobile RPG developed by Com2us. Launched globally in 2014, the game has ranked #1 grossing in RPG games in 108 countries (App Store) and in 96 countries (Google Play). Summoners War features over 1,000 unique characters and provides a premium mobile RPG experience gamers are able to enjoy anytime and anywhere.
Com2uS is a leading developer and publisher of mobile games that span across all genres. Our mission is simple. We thrive to create games with a level of depth and engagement rarely experienced on mobile platforms. Our dedication to building a robust gaming community through active engagement with our players has made this possible. Established in 1998 and headquartered in Korea, we became a subsidiary of GAMEVIL in 2013 and operate international offices in the United States, Germany, Japan, Singapore, Taiwan, China, Thailand, Malaysia and Indonesia. For more information about Com2uS and our portfolio of groundbreaking mobile games, visit: https://www.com2us.com.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch firmware update brings system to 8.0.1
- Fan hurls dead crab at Super Smash Bros. Pro Player in match
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider gets final DLC 'The Path home'
- GIGABYTE's new AERO 15 Classic notebook is 0.74 inches thick
- World War Z has managed to sell 250K copies on Epic Store
- Powerr ON By Keyboard not work. Gigabyte AORUS B360M
- Micron 9300 Series Enterprise SSD Review
- Disable DVD Drive as Boot Device
- Tesla Breaks Up With NVIDIA, Announces New Self-Driving Chip
- What would work best for a 24/7 server type computer?
- BATTLETECH: Urban Warfare Brings 'Mechs to the City on June 4th
- Goblin and Coins 2 (officially) announced
- Athenascope's AI-Powered Highlights Effortlessly Capture Top Gameplay Moments with the Launch of Official Windows App
- Power Up Lahn and Hunt for Rewarding Eggs This Week in Black Desert SEA
- Playrion presents its new game Airlines Manager - Tycoon 2019, world leader in airline simulation games, and announces a continued partnership with the International Air Transport Association (IATA)