LOS ANGELES, CA - Team up with your five-ourite monsters for a five-acious event! Com2uS' Summoners War will be throwing a 5 week long in-game festival comprised of 5 events to celebrate the 5th anniversary of its launch!
Summoners War launched in South Korea in April 2014 and has become a top global mobile RPG thanks to its players from all around the world. Com2uS prepared this 5-week long event, from April 15th to May 19th, to show their gratitude to the players. Through this event, players can expect a multitude of in -game rewards!
This celebration festival is comprised of 5 events:
- The first event is the Monsters Skill Level Up Event where players fulfill missions to earn points. They can use these points to skill level-up a default 4 Monster of their choice up to 5 times;
- In the next event players can get bonus Mystical Scrolls based on the number of times they purchase the Premium Pack from the in-game shop;
- The Hall of Heroes Returns as an event for this celebration and will be held for 3 days from April 19th to 21st; players will be able to earn 5 different Monsters per attribute, such as Fire Assassin, Dark Undine, and more;
- Starting April 22nd, the 5-Year Special Check-in Event will begin and players can get rewards such as Rainbowmons and Mystical Scrolls for simply logging in to the game;
- With the Bonus Point Event, the players can acquire bonus points determined by the amount of Glory/ Guild Points they earn.
Follow Summoners War on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter to get the latest update on the game!
About Summoners War:
Summoners War is the flagship mobile RPG developed by Com2us. Launched globally in 2014, the game has ranked #1 grossing in RPG games in 108 countries (App Store) and in 96 countries (Google Play). Summoners War features over 1,000 unique characters and provides a premium mobile RPG experience gamers are able to enjoy anytime and anywhere.
Com2uS is a leading developer and publisher of mobile games that span across all genres. Our mission is simple. We thrive to create games with a level of depth and engagement rarely experienced on mobile platforms. Our dedication to building a robust gaming community through active engagement with our players has made this possible. Established in 1998 and headquartered in Korea, we became a subsidiary of GAMEVIL in 2013 and operate international offices in the United States, Germany, Japan, Singapore, Taiwan, China, Thailand, Malaysia and Indonesia. For more information about Com2uS and our portfolio of groundbreaking mobile games, visit: https://www.com2us.com.
Latest News Posts
- Rick & Morty season 4 episode premier at Adult Swim Festival
- Zelda Link's Awakening new cameo Ocarina of Time footage
- Popular gaming YouTuber Etika found dead in Manhattan River
- One-Punch Man beats down foes in upcoming console/PC game
- Terraria for Nintendo Switch releases on June 27th
- P8P67 Deluxe Problem
- Silverstone Primera SST-PM02B-G Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- X399 AORUS Extreme - Threadripper 2990wx; memory issues
- TPLink Archer A6 Wireless Router Review
- Silicon Power Bolt B75 Pro Portable SSD Review
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries to Acquire Canadair Regional Jet Program from Bombardier Inc.
- LG To Expand Partnership With QT On Next Generation Embedded Devices Running Webos
- Next-Gen Battle Royale Ring of Elysium Officially Launches on Steam
- Versus Evil Steam Summer Sale
- TRENDnet Adds ERPS to Industrial Managed Network Switches