Stars Expert for Android and Web offers high-quality paid videocalls for those who want to monetize their audience. No more invoices or delays: the user sets the price per minute, answers incoming calls and gets automatic Etherium payments within a few seconds. No fixed commission is charged, only optional donations.
Building a large audience is a task that requires much effort, considerable investments and a lot of creativity. However, the ways to monetize one's audience are limited. Most of them are related to advertising, but followers are usually repelled by abundant adverts. Is it possible to get revenue from one's popularity and make fans happy at the same time?
Stars Expert paid calls service is a noteworthy option. Fans and followers will be happy to videocall their favorite blogger, even if it costs a considerable amount of money. Apart from bloggers, this service can be used by celebrities, experts, doctors, tutors and consultants of all kinds. The app features a promo list called "Editor's Choice": famous people and popular bloggers are included without any charge upon request.
How is Stars Expert different from competing services and apps? First, it is a non-commercial project with zero commission and optional donations, while similar services based on fiat money charge from 20% to 50% of user's revenue. Second, Stars Expert allows to set the price of the call between 0.0001 ETH (~1.5 cents) to 100 ETH (~15,000 dollars) per minute. No other service offers such a wide range. Third, the revenue can be withdrawn to an external wallet at any moment, with the minimum withdrawal amount comprising ~$1.5.
How to use it: the user registers on the service, sets the price per minute and shares a link to their Stars Expert profile. Fans and followers will be able to make calls via the app or from a browser after they register and top up their Ethereum balance (a QR-code for a quick top-up is provided). Payment is charged automatically when the call is over.
Why Ethereum? Cryptocurrencies allow to avoid high commissions and bank-related hassle. Ethereum was chosen among other coins due to its quick transactions and small transfer fee. Ethers can be quickly converted to fiat money (and vice versa) on a globally available website localethereum.com with an anti-fraud escrow system.
Stars Expert is currently available for Android and Web. The iOS version is in development and will be released soon.
Stars Expert at a glance:
The world's first crypto-based videocalls service;
No commissions apart from optional donations;
Quick withdrawal at any moment;
"Editor's Choice" promo list - free inclusion for famous people.
Download link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=expert.stars
Slavik Bogdanov, founder
+7 983 150 0303
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch firmware update brings system to 8.0.1
- Fan hurls dead crab at Super Smash Bros. Pro Player in match
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider gets final DLC 'The Path home'
- GIGABYTE's new AERO 15 Classic notebook is 0.74 inches thick
- World War Z has managed to sell 250K copies on Epic Store
- Powerr ON By Keyboard not work. Gigabyte AORUS B360M
- Micron 9300 Series Enterprise SSD Review
- Disable DVD Drive as Boot Device
- Tesla Breaks Up With NVIDIA, Announces New Self-Driving Chip
- What would work best for a 24/7 server type computer?
- BATTLETECH: Urban Warfare Brings 'Mechs to the City on June 4th
- Goblin and Coins 2 (officially) announced
- Athenascope's AI-Powered Highlights Effortlessly Capture Top Gameplay Moments with the Launch of Official Windows App
- Power Up Lahn and Hunt for Rewarding Eggs This Week in Black Desert SEA
- Playrion presents its new game Airlines Manager - Tycoon 2019, world leader in airline simulation games, and announces a continued partnership with the International Air Transport Association (IATA)