April 12, Taipei, Taiwan - BIOSTAR's entire lineup of Intel 300 Series motherboards now supports for the new stepping of 9th generation Intel Core processors. The models include: B360MHD PRO2, H310MHD PRO2, H310MHD3, H310MHC2, RACING B360GT3S, RACING B360GT5S, B360MHD PRO, H310MHD PRO, B360TH, TB360-BTC PRO, H310MHC, TB360-BTC Expert, H310MHD3-Q7, H310MY-Q7, B360MY-Q7, RACING Z370GT7, RACING Z370GT6, B360MD2V and H310MHG. The latest BIOS updates will be available for download on April 12, 2019 from the BIOSTAR website.
CONNECT WITH US:
- Website: https://www.biostar.com.tw
- Facebook: https://www.Facebook.com/BiostarHQ
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/BIOSTAR_Global
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/biostarofficial
- YouTube: https://www.YouTube.com/user/BiostarTaiwan
- Availability: http://www.biostar.com.tw/app/en/wheretobuy/index.php
BIOSTAR, is a brand dedicated to the production of motherboards, graphics cards, industrial computing systems, IoT, crypto mining equipment, and healthcare solution. Since its establishment in 1986, the BIOSTAR GROUP has become a major motherboard supplier in the IT industry as well as in IoT, Internet of Things. In order to pursue the best quality and aesthetic design, BIOSTAR has invested heavily in ID design, equipment, global marketing research as well as R&D. With a constant emphasis on quality, BIOSTAR always seeks to beyond better and race to the future.