Logitech Appoints Anyware as Sub-Distributor
Anyware Computer Accessories is very proud to announce its appointment as an authorised sub-distributor for the premium accessory and personal peripherals brand, Logitech, effective immediately.
With offices located in capital cites throughout Australia, Anyware is well positioned to bring the Logitech range to the reseller channel.
For the past 28 years, the Logitech brand has been committed to designing, engineering and manufacturing quality products with a strong focus upon innovation and style. Originally known for its range of desktop mice, the Logitech brand rapidly established itself as the worldwide leader in this category. They have also developed an impressive portfolio of lifestyle products covering such areas as PC navigation, digital music, gaming and home-entertainment control, to enhance the digital world of consumers.
This appointment represents a logical and strategic partnership between Logitech and Anyware, due to the nature of their comprehensive range of products and Anyware's reseller channel expertise. Anyware's Marketing Manager, Steve Grant commented, "this is a very exciting vendor to sign up. We feel the range of Logitech products fits in perfectly with our customers in the reseller channel". When asked what this appointment represents, he replied, "Anyware sees this is a logical extension of our business and a great way to promote the Logitech product range into the reseller channel".
Anyware is a wholesaler only and does not sell directly to the public.
Latest News Posts
- Team Liquid wins SL i-League Invitational Season 3
- Ex-Naughty Dog developer claims he was sexually harassed
- H1Z1 Pro League to kick-off in 2018
- Blizzard ban World of Warcraft cheaters
- Qualcomm the first to test 5G, debuts 5G reference phone
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard