Logitech Appoints Anyware as Sub-Distributor
Anyware Computer Accessories is very proud to announce its appointment as an authorised sub-distributor for the premium accessory and personal peripherals brand, Logitech, effective immediately.
With offices located in capital cites throughout Australia, Anyware is well positioned to bring the Logitech range to the reseller channel.
For the past 28 years, the Logitech brand has been committed to designing, engineering and manufacturing quality products with a strong focus upon innovation and style. Originally known for its range of desktop mice, the Logitech brand rapidly established itself as the worldwide leader in this category. They have also developed an impressive portfolio of lifestyle products covering such areas as PC navigation, digital music, gaming and home-entertainment control, to enhance the digital world of consumers.
This appointment represents a logical and strategic partnership between Logitech and Anyware, due to the nature of their comprehensive range of products and Anyware's reseller channel expertise. Anyware's Marketing Manager, Steve Grant commented, "this is a very exciting vendor to sign up. We feel the range of Logitech products fits in perfectly with our customers in the reseller channel". When asked what this appointment represents, he replied, "Anyware sees this is a logical extension of our business and a great way to promote the Logitech product range into the reseller channel".
Anyware is a wholesaler only and does not sell directly to the public.
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit