Check out the new PAX East 2019 trailer here:
About Infected Shelter:
Infected Shelter is a bloody good apocalyptic fun. It attempts to take on the end of the world in a lighthearted, yet violent, way. Billed as a cross between Dead Cells and Castle Crashers, Infected Shelter mixes rogue-lite gameplay with co-op multiplayer insanity.
You play as a member of a surviving group in a post-apocalyptic world. On one fateful morning you awake to find the shelter is raided and your people are kidnapped for reasons unknown. Leaving your shelter you emerge into the harsh infected land and start looking for the kidnappers and the truth behind the events. Your path lead you through areas controlled by different enemy factions with brutal leaders and shelters occupied by infected creatures.
Every run is different because of the randomly generated content. By beating enemies players can loot more than 150 different blueprints of permanent improvements and this is the key to Infected Shelter's replayability. Instead of just collecting loot to make yourself more powerful during a single run, you unlock new weapons, clothes, skills, relics and RPG-like character improvements that change how you play the game in the following runs.
- Q2 2019 - Windows PC - Steam Early Access
- Q4 2019 - Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One
- Rogue-lite / rouge-like elements, play-learn-die-unlock-improve-repeat
- Permanent upgrades that change how you play the game in the following runs
- Randomly generated post-apocalyptic environments
- 150+ blueprints to unlock new weapons, clothes, skills, relics and RPG-like character improvements
- 50+ brutal, ultra-violent executions
- Fast paced, violent and complex 2D brawler-like combat with lots of firearms and melee weapons
- Fully supported singleplayer experience
- Co-op with up to 4 players
About Dark Blue Games
Dark Blue Games Ltd. is a two person indie game dev team based in Hungary, European Union. The team comprised of Lajos NÃƒÆ'Ã,Â¡dasi programmer/designer and ZoltÃƒÆ'Ã,Â¡n RuzsÃƒÆ'Ã,Â¡nyi graphics artist/designer. They have working full-time in the game industry since 2001. In the early years they worked on mostly real-time strategy games like the Codename Panzers series. They have been indie developers since 2008. Their first indie game was a gardening game for PC/Mac/iPad, released in 2010. Their 2nd and 3rd indie games were adventure games for PC/Mac/iPad/iPhone, released in 2012 and 2014. Infected Shelter is their 4th indie game. They have been working on it since the beginning of 2015.
Wishlist the game on Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/926390/Infected_Shelter/
Press Kit: http://infectedshelter.com/presskit.html