GUANGZHOU, China - Mar. 21, 2019 - Titan Studio has today announced that its sandbox survival mobile game, Creative Destruction will work with Hasbro to host a special in-game event featuring Transformers' Bumblebee from March 28 to April 28. Players will be able to drive around in a Bumblebee-inspired vehicle or even participate in a new team-based Bumblebee battlefield mode to transform into Bumblebee himself and battle it out with enemies. Check out the new mode along with all-new themed suits, weapons, skins, destructors, accessories and more. The more friends you invite to play, the better the rewards!
Download it today to get in on the action:
- iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/creative-destruction/id1400658719
- Google Play: https://play.Google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.titan.cd.gb
- PC Version: https://g91na.gdl.netease.com/creative_destruction_3.0.36_20180920.exe
- Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/893520/Creative_Destruction/
The game, previously launched in beta, earned over 20 million downloads worldwide in its first week following initial release. Featuring a myriad of game modes and styles in a sandbox, battle royale format, Creative Destruction features a massive 4x4km map where everything is fully destructible. Players must break, build, and defend in order to survive the 100-player deathmatch that destroys the very battleground around you. Create and customize your own battlegrounds with the workshop system and put them to the test in game modes including TPS, FPS, and various limited-time modes such as Soccer and Warmobile. Play squad or solo game in this all-out brawl for victory with custom unlockable weapons and gear, and explore over 13 different enchanted lands on an HD map.
For more information, follow us online:
- Official website: http://www.creative-destruction.com
- Facebook: https://www.Facebook.com/CreativeDestructiongame
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/CD_Mobile
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/CreativeDestruction_Official
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch firmware update brings system to 8.0.1
- Fan hurls dead crab at Super Smash Bros. Pro Player in match
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider gets final DLC 'The Path home'
- GIGABYTE's new AERO 15 Classic notebook is 0.74 inches thick
- World War Z has managed to sell 250K copies on Epic Store
- Powerr ON By Keyboard not work. Gigabyte AORUS B360M
- Micron 9300 Series Enterprise SSD Review
- Disable DVD Drive as Boot Device
- Tesla Breaks Up With NVIDIA, Announces New Self-Driving Chip
- What would work best for a 24/7 server type computer?
- BATTLETECH: Urban Warfare Brings 'Mechs to the City on June 4th
- Goblin and Coins 2 (officially) announced
- Athenascope's AI-Powered Highlights Effortlessly Capture Top Gameplay Moments with the Launch of Official Windows App
- Power Up Lahn and Hunt for Rewarding Eggs This Week in Black Desert SEA
- Playrion presents its new game Airlines Manager - Tycoon 2019, world leader in airline simulation games, and announces a continued partnership with the International Air Transport Association (IATA)