Grave Keeper - a new hack'n'slash coming in March
At the end of March, a new hack'n'slash - Grave Keeper will debut on the PC. The game stands out with its dynamic and addictive gameplay as well as its unique combination of features known from various game genres. Grave Keeper will appear on the Steam platform March 29 of this year and in the second quarter of 2019, the game will also be released on Nintendo Switch.
Grave Keeper trailer:
Grave Keeper was created by the Polish studio Baldur Games, and Ultimate Games S.A. is the publisher.
The game's action takes place in the Forbidden Stronghold - a dangerous place but full of wealth and unique treasures. The player assumes the role of a bounty hunter, who faces hordes of enemies and the undefeated Skeleton King.
"This is a production embedded in a fantasy world. Grave Keeper stands out, among others, with its unique combination of mechanics known from various game genres. Players will find here, for example, traditional elements for hack'n'slash genre as well as solutions associated with idle/clicker type games. The gameplay is not overly complex, but it can drag on for hours, especially that the challenges are very differentiated and many treasures are awaiting you" says developer PaweÃƒ..., Waszak.
Baldur Games studio has created diverse locations and missions, including daily tasks. The Bestiary offers a total of 14 types of enemies (including demons, skeletons and zombies), 9 bosses (also in the elite version) and the Skeleton King. Grave Keeper also has 8 different locations. In total there are over 110 different items to collect - including swords, axes, crossbows and armor.
"In combat, we can use traditional hand and ranged attacks as well as special area attacks. The various types of weapons and armor differ in their parameters and some of them also have unique properties. For example, the automatic regeneration of our character's health points or poisoning and stunning enemies. There are also useful passive abilities that may have a significant impact on the gameplay" explains PaweÃƒ..., Waszak.
Players will find in Grave Keeper three game modes. In addition to the standard mode, versus and royal fight modes have also been added. They are, accordingly, for fighting against other bounty hunters and hordes of enemies.
Main features of Grave Keeper:
- dynamic gameplay;
- 3 game modes;
- diverse missions;
- daily tasks;
- 14 types of enemies;
- 9 bosses (also in the elite version);
- undefeated Skeleton King;
- over 110 different items (including swords, axes, crossbows and armor);
- system of improving items and acquiring new skills.
Grave Keeper will make its debut on the Steam platform (PC) on March 29, 2019. The premiere version on Nintendo Switch is scheduled for the second quarter of this year.
Grave Keeper (Steam): https://store.steampowered.com/app/979810/Grave_Keeper/
- Title: Grave Keeper
- Genre: action, adventure, hack'n'slash, independent, recreation, RPG
- Producer: Baldur Games
- Publisher: Gaming Factory S.A., Ultimate Games S.A.
- Languages: English, French, Spanish, Russian, Polish, Chinese, Portuguese, Korean, Turkish, Italian
- Launch date: March 29, 2019 (Steam), Q2 2019 (Nintendo Switch)
Minimum technical requirements:
- Operating system: Windows 7+
- Processor: Intel Core i3-2100 / AMD Phenom II X4 96 or equivalent
- Graphics card: GeForce GTX 550 Ti / Intel HD 620 / Radeon HD 5770
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM
- Disk space: 300 MB of available space
- Other: requires a 64-bit processor and operating system