London, UK - 20th March, 2019 - Hot on the heels of their recent partnership announcement, Green Man Gaming Publishing and Stainless Games are thrilled to officially lift the bonnet on their brand new IP, ShockRods.
Stainless Games are going back to their roots with all the over the top, in your face vehicle combat for which they've earned worldwide renown. ShockRods is a 6v6 or 12 player free-for-all arena shooter, with blisteringly fast-paced action, mayhem and overpowered weapons.
ShockRods draws inspiration from the classic "kill or be killed" arena shooter greats of yesteryear with over the top weapons, explosions and insane mobility, but with a twist - the titular ShockRods; these customisable, hulking, technologically advanced vehicles, equipped with nitros and the ability to double jump, allow for truly thrilling and action packed gameplay.
It's an easy to learn, hard to master high octane thrill-a-minute ride!
CEO of Stainless Games Patrick Buckland said, "ShockRods is Stainless to its core: frantic, action-packed and anarchic. We've been working hard but having a great time developing it, we love playing it, and we're sure that gamers out there are going to love it too. Who doesn't love cars and guns?"
ShockRods promises to flip the arena combat genre on its head with the marriage of familiar shooter-style gameplay and advanced vehicle physics in jaw dropping settings that will see players challenged to use their surroundings as much as the wide array of weapons at their disposal.
But don't take our word for it - we'll have a multiplayer build set up for some 6v6 mayhem during EGX Rezzed at London's Tobacco Dock, 4th-6th April(for tickets head to https://www.rezzed.com )
"I can't wait to see gamers gets hands-on with ShockRods at EGX Rezzed." David Clark, Managing Director at Green Man Gaming Publishing, added "Having first worked with the Stainless Games team over 20 years ago, I know first hand how incredibly talented they are so, to partner with them on their latest release is truly fantastic.The fact that ShockRods is going to be shown to the public hands-on so quickly speaks volumes about just how confident we are about the game!".
ShockRods is a Steam PC Early Access game. For more information head to Twitter, Discord, Reddit or Facebook and be sure to get hands-on with the game at EGX Rezzed in London, UK from 4 - 6 April 2019!
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch firmware update brings system to 8.0.1
- Fan hurls dead crab at Super Smash Bros. Pro Player in match
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider gets final DLC 'The Path home'
- GIGABYTE's new AERO 15 Classic notebook is 0.74 inches thick
- World War Z has managed to sell 250K copies on Epic Store
- Powerr ON By Keyboard not work. Gigabyte AORUS B360M
- Micron 9300 Series Enterprise SSD Review
- Disable DVD Drive as Boot Device
- Tesla Breaks Up With NVIDIA, Announces New Self-Driving Chip
- What would work best for a 24/7 server type computer?
- BATTLETECH: Urban Warfare Brings 'Mechs to the City on June 4th
- Goblin and Coins 2 (officially) announced
- Athenascope's AI-Powered Highlights Effortlessly Capture Top Gameplay Moments with the Launch of Official Windows App
- Power Up Lahn and Hunt for Rewarding Eggs This Week in Black Desert SEA
- Playrion presents its new game Airlines Manager - Tycoon 2019, world leader in airline simulation games, and announces a continued partnership with the International Air Transport Association (IATA)