MARCH 19, 2019) - Atari, one of the world's most iconic consumer brands and interactive entertainment producers, today announced the release of RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures for Windows PC, available exclusively through the Epic Games store. Originally released for the Nintendo Switch in late 2018, RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures brings the legendary RollerCoaster Tycoon series into the next generation - for an accessible to all ages entry combining classic RollerCoaster Tycoon gameplay with brand-new challenges that make every park its own adventure!
"We couldn't be more excited to partner with the Epic Games store to bring this new casual entry in Chris Sawyer's beloved RollerCoaster Tycoon series to its birthplace on Windows PC," said Jean-Marcel Nicolai, Chief Operating Officer, Atari. "RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures is a fantastic entry point in the series for players of all ages and skill levels, and it's now further accessible to fans on Windows PC. The Epic Games store is a fantastic new platform for creators and players alike, and we're honored to begin our support of it with RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures."
RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures is the latest entry in one of the best-selling and most cherished franchises in PC gaming history. RollerCoaster Tycoon was created by legendary game developer Chris Sawyer and first released on Windows PC in 1999. The series quickly became a favorite of gamers. Nvizzio Creations, developer of the critically acclaimed mobile title RollerCoaster Tycoon Touch, returns as the developer of RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures, bringing an exciting and accessible new twist to the world of RollerCoaster Tycoon. The PC version, which is directly ported from Nintendo Switch features support for mouse and keyboard controls.
To view the RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures PC trailer, visit: [YouTube] https://uberstrategist.link/RCTA-PC-YT
In RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures, players have three distinct game modes to build their entertainment empire - Adventure Mode (a spin on the classic Campaign mode), tricky Scenarios, and the open Sandbox. Over 120 wonderfully wacky rides, restaurants, and shops ensure parks burst with eye-catching action, and the intuitive coaster builder lets players create wild, death-defying coasters with ease. Four unique themed environments, along with water and terraforming options, ensure every park is distinct and exciting. A streamlined simulation and game economy allow players of all ages and skill levels to build the park of their dreams.
Key Features include:
- Fun for All Ages: Streamlined management and easy-to-use tools make RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures the most accessible entry into the RollerCoaster Tycoon franchise.
- Exciting Game Modes: Create outrageous parks in three different fun-filled modes - Adventure, Scenario, and Sandbox.
- Choose Your Own Adventure: A first for the RollerCoaster Tycoon series, Adventure Mode's brand-new Event System makes every park unique. You'll have to make tough decisions when presented with park events, ensuring that every playthrough of Adventure Mode is a compelling new Tycoon story.
- Customize and Personalize Your Park: Pick from over 50 vivid colors to customize rides, roller coasters, shops, and restaurants. Transform your park by adding a pre-made path, foliage, and river tiles. Build your incredible parks in one of four distinctive locations - Alpine, Moon, Canyon, and Tropics!
- Thrill Rides: Place seven types of fully customizable roller coasters in your park - Wooden, Steel, Winged, Hyper, Inverted, Dive, and Accelerator.
- Attractions Galore: Choose from over 120 wacky rides, restaurants, and shops for your park - from the humble Merry-go-Round to the death-defying Roto-Drop - all featuring advanced shaders and effects.
- Gameplay Flexibility: Use mouse-and-keyboard controls or plug in a compatible controller to play the way you want.
Developed by Nvizzio Creations, RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures is now available for purchase through the Epic Games store for $29.99 USD. RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures is rated E for Everyone for Comic Mischief.
For more information, visit https://www.RollerCoasterTycoon.com, like our Facebook page and follow us on Twitter @RCTAdventures.
Latest News Posts
- RAGE 2 is a live service game without multiplayer
- Leffen casts Super Smash Bros. Ultimate training aside
- Cyberpunk 2077 is 'pretty different' from E3 2018 gameplay
- Capcom makes Street Fighter V go free-to-play for 2 weeks
- PlayStation's 'Raising Kratos' is a God of War documentary
- What would work best for a 24/7 server type computer?
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Review
- How to booking a escort via internet
- Intel wireless card not detcted in Beebox J3160
- B450 Aorus Elite won't recognize Windows USB stick.
- The Fox Software is proud to announce the release of Active Soccer 2019 on Nintendo Switch
- Egg Hunt 2019: Scrambled in Time
- Bunnies and eggs in a War Game...seriously?
- Huawei Announces Its New 'Four-Engines' Brand Strategy, Leading Intelligent IP Networks
- Match Three Pirates! Heir to Davy Jones Now Available on Steam!