CD PROJEKT RED, creators of The Witcher series of games, present a brand new trailer for Crimson Curse - the upcoming first expansion for GWENT: The Witcher Card Game. The studio also revealed and made available a special Crimson Curse pre-order offer.
In addition to exploring the dark lore of Crimson Curse, the trailer offers gamers their first in-action look at some of the new cards, abilities, and mechanics coming to GWENT when the expansion releases later this month. In total, the expansion will add more than 100 new cards across all of GWENT's playable factions.
Leading up to the game's release, gamers can also purchase the Crimson Curse Pre-order Pack. The offer is available until March 28th. Its contents include: the legendary Blood Armor leader skin for Unseen Elder, Crimson Curse-themed cardback, as well as 40 Crimson Curse Kegs. Each keg contains 5 cards exclusively from the expansion.
Learn more about the Crimson Curse Pre-order Pack
Crimson Curse is coming to GWENT - the free-to-play card game set in the Witcher universe - and will be available on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One on March 28th. The expansion will release in the form of a free content update. For more information, visit the expansion's official website, as well as follow the news on playgwent.com.
About GWENT: The Witcher Card Game:
In GWENT: The Witcher Card Game, gamers clash with their friends in fast-paced duels that combine bluffing, on-the-fly decision making and careful deck construction. The game is played over a best-of-three series of rounds, as players unleash their hand by slinging spells and diverse units with special abilities, and use clever tricks to deceive their opponents.
About CD PROJEKT RED:
CD PROJEKT RED is a game development studio founded in 2002. It develops and publishes video games for personal computers and video game consoles. The studio's flagship titles include The Witcher series of games, Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales, GWENT: The Witcher Card Game and the upcoming futuristic AAA role-playing game - Cyberpunk 2077. Together with GOG.COM, a game store offering hand-picked titles for PC and Mac, CD PROJEKT RED is part of the CD PROJEKT Capital Group. CD PROJEKT S.A. is listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange (ISIN: PLOPTTC00011).
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation's 'Raising Kratos' is a God of War documentary
- Assassin's Creed Unity review-bombed for Notre-Dame support
- BioWare can redeem Anthem, Star Citizen creator says
- RAGE 2 looks like a Ubisoft game, and it needs multiplayer
- Hideo Kojima could use streaming to meld gaming and movies
- B450 Aorus Elite won't recognize Windows USB stick.
- [H270M-ITX/ac] Cannot POST with PCIE NIC card
- NVMe NAS Cache: Higher Speed or More Capacity?
- Scythe Kaze Flex 120 RGB Fan Review
- Synology DS1019 NAS Review
- The Fox Software is proud to announce the release of Active Soccer 2019 on Nintendo Switch
- Egg Hunt 2019: Scrambled in Time
- Bunnies and eggs in a War Game...seriously?
- Huawei Announces Its New 'Four-Engines' Brand Strategy, Leading Intelligent IP Networks
- Match Three Pirates! Heir to Davy Jones Now Available on Steam!