-- GIGABYTE Unleashes Next-Gen Performance GPU Powered by RadeonTM HD 4770 Series Graphics Accelerators --
-- The first 40nm GPU with GDDR5 memory on board in the world--
Taipei, Taiwan, April 28, 2009 -GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY Co., Ltd., a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards today is pleased to announce their latest GV-R477D5-512H-B graphics cards. The GV-R477D5-512H-B is built on the highly anticipated ATI RadeonTM HD 4770 GPU ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬─ which utilizes the latest 826 million transistors on 40nm fabrication process and GDDR5 memory. Featuring the GIGABYTE GV-R477D5-512H-B features the latest TeraScale graphics engine, 640 stream processor units and UVD 2 with Blu-ray picture-in-picture decode, the GV-R477D5-512H-B is able to deliver higher 2D and 3D graphics performance and offers features enthusiasts have been waiting for.
The GV-R477D5-512H-B supports ATI's new TeraScale graphics engine combines the power of one teraFLOPS, 640 stream processors and next generation GDDR5 memory which provides twice the data per pin of GDDR3 memory at the same clock speeds to increase the physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience. In combination with 24x custom filter anti-aliasing (CFAA) and high performance anisotropic filtering, the GV-R477D5-512H-B is able to create true-to-life graphics for everything from grass to facial features so you can max out the settings of the most demanding next generation games or revitalize your favorite titles. Also, with ATI Stream Technology, every user can easily use the massive paralel processing power of GPU for physics, attificial intelligence, stream computing and ray tracing calculations, and tackle demanding tasks like video transcoding with incredible speed. Deservedly, the GIGABYTE GV-R477D5-512H-B graphics card provides DirectX 10.1 graphics capabilities to support Shader Model 4.1 for life-like realism and stunning 3D gaming effects.
With the great performance, The GV-R477D5-512H-B takes full advantage of Blu-ray functionality with dual-stream, picture in picture (PIP) capabilities and one-cable HDMI connectivity. Support for the latest 7.1 surround audio visual interconnects ensures you can take advantage of the latest display technology. Furthermore, the GIGABYTE GV-R477D5-512H-B is equipped with ATI PowerPlay technology for breakthrough efficiency of power consumption, maximizing performance per watt by delivering the highest level of high performance when needed and conserving power when the demand on the GPU is low. GIGABYTE graphics products are also 100% RoHS compliant, from manufacturing to on the store shelves, GIGABYTE provides greener computing solutions with better power efficiency.
For more details of the GIGABYTE GV-R477D5-512H-B, please visit the GIGABYTE VGA website at:
Latest News Posts
- Steam introduces Histograms to prevent review bombing
- i-rocks introduces K60M PLUS RGB mechanical keyboard
- Overwatch's next hero is playable, but wont be out soon
- PS4 & Xbox One cross-play briefly enabled for Fortnite
- Thermaltake reveal the Versa H18 Window Micro case
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower