14 March, 2019 - Indie publisher Digerati is delighted to announce that its popular deck-building battler Monster Slayers is coming soon to Nintendo Switch - the card-based rogue-like adventure will be available to download from the eShop from April 5th.
Developed by Nerdook (Reverse Crawl, Vertical Drop Heroes), Monster Slayers has already enjoyed success on Steam, PS4, and Xbox One, proving itself to be a favorite among card game fans and newcomers alike. It's also a hit with critics - the PC version boasts a Metacritic score of 86.
What critics are saying:
"If you're looking for a game to combine a love of crafting devastating combo decks, with ever-changing dungeon crawling, it may be just the thing for you." - PCGamesN
"A deck-building utopia." - Quarter To Three
"A roguelite that I'll definitely be returning to... Monster Slayers is well worth exploring."
Monster Slayers is a rogue-like deck-building RPG adventure with an innovative card-based battle system that lets you customize a deck to suit your play style. Create a hero to join the Monster Slayers Guild and choose your path through the perilous Northern Valley as you follow your quest to defeat the legendary Harbinger and become a true Monster Slayer.
- Battle undead goblins, lion outlaws, mighty dragons and other monstrous foes using a unique card-based combat system
- Strategically shape your deck as you acquire new cards from merchants, treasure chests, and allies
- Collect fame from each run to unlock new abilities that can be used by future heroes
- Every playthrough is different: levels, enemy encounters and loot are randomly generated
- 12 different character classes to choose from: Rogue, Ranger, Knight, Barbarian, Cleric, Wizard, Assassin, Beastmaster, Apothecary, Brute, Monk, and Necromancer
- Recruit companions to join you on your quest and make use of their special abilities
- Equip your hero with stat-boosting loot to improve the chances of victory
- Beat the game to unlock the ultimate challenge: Legendary Mode
- Inspired by the much-loved deck-building RPG, Dream Quest, created by Peter Whalen (Hearthstone)
As a publisher, Digerati is dedicated to helping independent developers bring their creations to market and into the hands of gamers. We take care of funding, distribution, marketing and production, leaving developers to focus on what they love - making incredible games and unique experiences.
Contact: [email protected]
About Nerdook Productions:
Sim YC, better known as Nerdook, is a one-man independent game developer. He holds a degree in Electrical Engineering and spent five years in the oil and gas industry before becoming a full-time game developer. For more information, visit: http://nerdook-productions.com/
Latest News Posts
- Apex Legends first Battle Pass launches on March 19
- Unity teams with NVIDIA for RTX-based real-time ray tracing
- This Millennium Falcon SNES, NES console is epic
- Starfield could be the star of Bethesda's E3 2019
- Information that your Internet Service Provider stores
- GA-Z68X-UD5-B3 (VT-D Support)
- ASUS Zenith Extreme Alpha (AMD X399) Motherboard Review
- here at personate in a apologetic irregardless by recognition
- foreign wish over wit at diggings in the incite
- Project Downfall - a retro-style, cyberpunk, reflex-based shooter now available on Early Access & coming to Xbox One & Switch. Preview copies await!
- Adventure Is Around Every Corner In One Piece World Seeker
- Ancestors Legacy is now available on GOG with Cross-play integration
- Buckle Up, Buttercup: Skybound And NMC Studios' Vehicular Battle Royale Game notmycar hits Steam Early Access April 5th
- Haggle Your Way to Riches in Bargain Hunter for Nintendo Switch