ZOTAC Announces Presence at Computex 2009
ZOTAC will show off the latest products at Computex 2009 in the Nangang Hall
HONG KONG - Apr. 27, 2009 - ZOTAC International, an award-winning manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards, today announces its presence at Computex 2009 in Taipei, Taiwan - the largest computer exhibition in Asia. ZOTAC will demonstrate the latest high-performance graphics cards, platforms and power-efficient solutions on the 4th floor of Nangang Hall at booth M1219a.
"ZOTAC is looking forward to being present at Computex 2009. We should have an exciting booth with new products and intriguing showcases including 3-way SLI and 3D Vision," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International.
ZOTAC Infinity Edition water-cooling solutions will also be on display, showcasing the best engineering ZOTAC has to offer for high-performance graphics cards.
A 3D Vision showcase will let end users and industry professionals experience real 3D effects first hand with ZOTAC hardware. 3D Vision technology encompasses gamers with the 3D gaming environment for an immersive gaming experience.
"ZOTAC is always looking for new ways to enhance the overall experience with gaming. With 3D Vision technology, ZOTAC is once again able to increase the amount of realism and immersion in games and further blurring the line between reality and the virtual world," Mr. Berger added.
A power efficiency showcase will demonstrate the latest power-efficient mini-ITX platforms powered by NVIDIA ION graphics technology. With NVIDIA ION technology, ZOTAC mini-ITX platforms are able to deliver 1080p high-definition video playback with superior power efficiency.
Visit the ZOTAC booth at Computex 2009 in Taipei, Taiwan, June 2-6, 2009 in Nangang Hall, 4th floor, booth M1219a.
It's time to play at Computex 2009!
ZOTAC at Computex 2009 in Taipei, Taiwan
Nangang Hall, 4th floor, Booth M1219a
See the latest high-performance and power-efficient graphics cards and platforms
Experience 3D Vision technology first-hand
About ZOTAC International (MCO) Limited
ZOTAC International is a part of PC Partner Ltd. Group. ZOTAC is also one of the largest NVIDIA add-in board and motherboard manufacturers in the world with over 10 years of quality manufacturing experience. The ZOTAC philosophy is to deliver the latest products at competitive prices without sacrificing quality.
For further information please visit https://www.zotac.com
Latest News Posts
- Unreal is free for 2 days to celebrate its 20th anniversary
- Epic: $3 million charity prize pool for Fortnite at E3 2018
- Epic invests $100 million into eSports scene for Fortnite
- NZXT announces Battle Royale H700i 'Ninja Edition' case
- PUBG performance improvements, limb penetration coming soon
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit