Sweden, February 26, 2019 - Fractal Design today announced the release of the new Prisma family of LED case fans with Adjust R1 RGB Controller accessory. Six hub-mounted LEDs work in harmony with Prisma's white semi-opaque outer ring and fan blades to produce an exceptionally uniform glow in a vibrant array of colors. Chainable RGB connections simplify wiring and premium LLS bearings ensure quiet operation with enhanced longevity.
Prisma fans come in both ARGB and solid color variations. The AL Series features addressable RGBs for full control and customization via ASUS Aura, GIGABYTE Fusion, MSI Mystic Light or ASRock Polychrome, while the SL Series offers a vivid selection of solid colors with red, green, blue and white available at launch. All fans come in 120 mm and 140 mm sizes, and AL versions offer the additional choice of PWM or 3-pin connection as well as single or 3-pack bundles.
For those who prefer software-free control, the Adjust R1 RGB Controller (sold separately) lets you customize colors, adjust brightness, synchronize effects, and set color cycling modes with a variety of pulse and motion effects, all at the push of a button.
Anyone looking to add subtle or spectacular lighting and color to their PC need look no further than Prisma, available now worldwide.
- Specially designed fan blades and outer ring produce a uniform glow
- LLS (Long Life Sleeve) bearings provide silent operation with a long lifespan
- Trip Wire technology introduces a micro-turbulent layer for enhanced blade efficiency
- Aerodynamic stator struts with embedded wiring reduce noise and turbulence
- 120mm and 140mm sizes available
- Six individually addressable hub-mounted RGB LEDs
- ASUS AURA, GIGABYTE Fusion, MSI Mystic Light, and ASRock Polychrome support
- Integrated vibration-damping corners made from high-quality synthetic rubber
- Chainable RGB cables simplify wiring and make the most of available connections
- PWM versions allow motherboard control with a wide speed range ideal for CPU heat sinks and radiators
- Black sleeved power cables offer an extra touch of style
- PWM and 3-pin versions available individually or in 3-pack sets
- Six vibrantly colored hub-mounted LEDs
- Easily concealed black stealth ribbon cable
- Available colors include Red, Green, Blue, and White
Key features Adjust R1
- Simple and intuitive controls
- Compatible with standard 5V ARGB LED fans, strips, and devices
- Integrated magnets for convenient placement in any steel case
- Preset color, color cycle, custom color, long rainbow, and short rainbow modes
- Eight color presets and five brightness levels
- Six pulse and motion effects
- Remembers settings when powered off
- Included Y-cable and adapters
Latest News Posts
- RAGE 2 is a live service game without multiplayer
- Leffen casts Super Smash Bros. Ultimate training aside
- Cyberpunk 2077 is 'pretty different' from E3 2018 gameplay
- Capcom makes Street Fighter V go free-to-play for 2 weeks
- PlayStation's 'Raising Kratos' is a God of War documentary
- What would work best for a 24/7 server type computer?
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Review
- How to booking a escort via internet
- Intel wireless card not detcted in Beebox J3160
- B450 Aorus Elite won't recognize Windows USB stick.
- The Fox Software is proud to announce the release of Active Soccer 2019 on Nintendo Switch
- Egg Hunt 2019: Scrambled in Time
- Bunnies and eggs in a War Game...seriously?
- Huawei Announces Its New 'Four-Engines' Brand Strategy, Leading Intelligent IP Networks
- Match Three Pirates! Heir to Davy Jones Now Available on Steam!