25 February 2019: Owlcat Games and Deep Silver today announce the second DLC Varnhold's Lot for their critically acclaimed RPG Pathfinder: Kingmaker will launch on February 28.
You join Varn - as his general - and experience Varnhold's valorous history first-hand; the whole of it, not just the outcome!
Just as you were claiming your first title, another hero of the Stolen Lands became a baron too: Maegar Varn, captain of the Varnling Host mercenary band and rightful ruler of Varnhold
If you've played the main campaign, you already know what happened to him... or do you?
- Play a complete and challenging self-contained side story
- Create a new character and fight for the future of Varnhold while your main campaign's hero establishes their barony in the Shrike Hills
- Experience the adventure from a companion's point of view
- Explore a huge new dungeon. What secrets lie in the forbidden depths?
- Import your achievements into the main campaign! After you finish the DLC, a new event will unlock in the main story: Maegar Varn will invite you to visit the dungeon once again - to witness the consequences of your decisions...
- Lead your commander to victory in combat and to prosperity in peace
More information can be found at -
Pathfinder: Kingmaker takes players on a tour through the infamous Stolen Lands, the dangerous and turbulent territories well known within Pathfinder fandom. The computer RPG revisits familiar characters and well-known locations of the series' lore as well as treat players to brand new adventures, deadly foes, and unforeseen twists and turns. Fans of the fantasy pen-and-paper RPG will experience its epic, heroic universe in new ways while computer RPG gamers will discover their favorite genre in a more contemporary light, in stunning 3D graphics that bring the universe to life.
Pathfinder: Kingmaker will challenge players as both adventurers and rulers as they claim explored lands and carve their own kingdom from the wilderness. Kingdom founding goes beyond simple stronghold-building to become a true reflection of the hero's character and choices made throughout the game. Each kingdom is a living thing shaped by alignment, choices, allies, and the hero's ability to lead his or her people.
- Title: Pathfinder: Kingmaker
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- Genre: CRPG
- Players: Single-Player
- Developer: Owlcat Games
- Publisher: DeepSilver
- Age Rating: PEGI 16
- Release Date: OUT NOW!