Lesquin, France, February 19, 2019 - After having introduced the soldier Konrad Vollen and the mage Elontir, Bigben and Eko Software are happy to reveal a video of the dwarf Slayer, one of the 4 playable characters in Warhammer: Chaosbane.
Watch the gameplay video here:
Bragi Axebiter, the dwarf Slayer has taken the oath of the Slayer, vowing to cleanse his honour by dying in combat against a formidable adversary. This exceptional warrior is always searching for the most powerful enemies so that he can "finally" honour his oath. An expert in hand-to-hand combat, Bragi benefits from a high degree of mobility which allows him to launch into the heart of a melee in order to eliminate a particular target.
This ease of movement is augmented by the dwarf's unique ability: he can throw his axe and launch himself at whatever it's stuck in, whether that's a wall or a Nurgling, using the controller's right joystick or holding down the space bar to target. Then he can rain down blows upon his target before jumping to the next enemy. In cooperative, he's the perfect character for eliminating a dangerous enemy who's far from the melee while his teammates take care of the front line.
Warhammer: Chaosbane offers a unique game mechanic, which can be activated by all 4 playable characters: by massacring the Chaos hordes, heroes can charge their Bloodlust meter by collecting red orbs. Once it's full, the player can unleash their rage and activate new ultra-powerful skills. His worship of Grimnir, the Slayers' ancestral god, lets Bragi Axebiter access a unique skilltree of overpowered spells.
The first hack and slash to take place in the Warhammer Fantasy Battles world, Warhammer: Chaosbane plunges the player into the heart of the Old World, a continent marked by the Great War against Chaos, a bloody conflict which ravaged the Empire of men. They will embody a human, a high elf, a wood elf, or a dwarf, and discover the iconic locations of the Warhammer Fantasy Battles universe that's captured the imaginations of millions of fans across the world.
WARHAMMER: Chaosbane will be available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC starting June 4th, 2019 and beginning May 31st for owners of the Magnus Edition.
More information about the game on warhammer-chaosbane.com
Find us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Latest News Posts
- Ocarina of Time Online brings co-op to Hyrule
- Nintendo could be considering making their own gaming phone
- New Minecraft update adds crossbows, shields, cats and more
- Call of Duty Mobile is Modern Warfare & Black Ops combined
- Castle Crashers smashes its way onto PS4 and Nintendo Switch
- Asus RT-N16 - Can´t get wifi to work
- ASUS RT-AX88U Wi-Fi 6 Router Review
- MSI GeForce GTX 1660 GAMING X & VENTUS XS Review
- Halloween 4K Blu-ray Review
- GA-Z68X-UD5-B3 (VT-D Support)
- Killing Floor: Double Feature Coming May 21, 2019 to PlayStation Store and Game Retailers Near You
- Critically acclaimed retro platformer The Messenger hits PlayStation 4 today
- OMG Zombies! to invade Nintendo Switch on the 26th March!
- LEGO DC Super-Villains Releases Batman: The Animated Series Level Pack
- Super Crome: Bullet Purgatory Enters the Steam Early Access Atmosphere Today