Hong Kong - February 18, 2019 - Independent developer and publisher, Eastasiasoft Limited, alongside Taipei based developer, Softstar Entertainment, today announced that Sword & Fairy 6, the popular Chinese 3D fantasy RPG is coming to the PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system on April 2nd in North America and April 3rd in Europe and Asia.
In Sword & Fairy 6 players will immerse in a stunning world of Chinese mythology and embark on a journey to uncover ancient secrets and slumbering beasts in a world torn by warring factions and deception.
To celebrate the announcement, check out the latest Sword & Fairy 6 trailer:
Sword & Fairy 6 combines free exploration and seamless transitions from cut scenes to battle scenarios. The battle system offers a unique fusion of real-time and turn-based combat, with various options that suit different play styles.
Sword & Fairy is one of the most popular role-playing game series in China, with a total of eight instalments, enjoyed by millions of players. The franchise was also adopted into the Chinese television drama Chinese Paladin.
With an extensive main story quest, numerous side quests, various difficulty options, customizable weapons, a variety of mini-games and puzzles, and six DLCs included at no additional cost, Sword & Fairy 6 guarantees players more than 50 hours of exciting game play.
Sword & Fairy 6 for PS4 will launch on the PlayStation Store in North America on April 2nd for US$26.99 and in Europe and Asia on April 3rd for Ã¢,Â¬26.99, Ã,Â£22.49*, HK$211, TW$874. A physical limited edition of Sword & Fairy 6 will be available for pre-order through retail partner Playasia on February 21st.
*Ã,Â£ price is indicative and subject to change
The Sword & Fairy 6 Limited Edition will contain:
- A physical copy of the game (region free)
- A full-color printed manual
- An original soundtrack CD
- An individually numbered collector's certificate
- A collector's box (with a beautifully embossed logo)
Sword & Fairy 6 is fully voiced in Mandarin Chinese and playable in English, Traditional Chinese, and Simplified Chinese. More details can be found in the online press kit.
Latest News Posts
- Atari VCS console upgraded to Ryzen APU
- SEGA's survey dictates 'the next steps' for many SEGA titles
- Valve CEO teases Half-Life 3 to release in next '4-5 years'
- To get into Mortal Kombat 11 closed beta you'll have to pay
- Facebook will use new AI technology to remove 'revenge porn'
- How can we update our Website design?
- MSI GeForce GTX 1660 GAMING X & VENTUS XS Review
- Halloween 4K Blu-ray Review
- GA-Z68X-UD5-B3 (VT-D Support)
- ASUS Zenith Extreme Alpha (AMD X399) Motherboard Review
- Dirt Rally Driver HD the successful mobile game is now available in PC for free
- Super Phantom Cat, a Retro Platformer is Launching on Nintendo Switch March 21st
- Turtle Beach Unveils Its All-New Recon 70 Series Gaming Headsets
- Sacrifices, demons and emperors of Elmoraden
- Lilith Games Rebrands Rise of Civilizations to Rise of Kingdoms