COLOGNE, GERMANY, 18 FEBRUARY 2018 - Argonwood have today announced the upcoming launch of a new alpha phase for their epic Medieval strategy game, Rising Lords, via a brand new trailer.
The alpha, which is set to launch on Sunday 31st March, will give players a first taste of the game's Campaign mode, and will be completely free to those who sign up ahead of the launch.
Rising Lords is a Medieval turn-based strategy with card and board game elements. Send your serfs to fight and die in your name... or let them prosper, and use them to your advantage!
With both a robust single-player campaign and an exciting simultaneous multiplayer component, Rising Lords invites players to experience the psychology of war - getting into the minds of their enemies, and making their friends pay for questioning their right to rule.
The full game is due to launch for PC via Steam later in 2019. Players can sign up to the free alpha at signup.risinglords.com.
For more information, please contact Jon Calvin at [email protected].
Latest News Posts
- Atari VCS console upgraded to Ryzen APU
- SEGA's survey dictates 'the next steps' for many SEGA titles
- Valve CEO teases Half-Life 3 to release in next '4-5 years'
- To get into Mortal Kombat 11 closed beta you'll have to pay
- Facebook will use new AI technology to remove 'revenge porn'
- How can we update our Website design?
- MSI GeForce GTX 1660 GAMING X & VENTUS XS Review
- Halloween 4K Blu-ray Review
- GA-Z68X-UD5-B3 (VT-D Support)
- ASUS Zenith Extreme Alpha (AMD X399) Motherboard Review
- Dirt Rally Driver HD the successful mobile game is now available in PC for free
- Super Phantom Cat, a Retro Platformer is Launching on Nintendo Switch March 21st
- Turtle Beach Unveils Its All-New Recon 70 Series Gaming Headsets
- Sacrifices, demons and emperors of Elmoraden
- Lilith Games Rebrands Rise of Civilizations to Rise of Kingdoms