Monday, February 18th Manchester, UK - Merge Games, an independent video game publisher and distributor and Still Running, a Finnish indie game studio, are delighted to announce The Walking Vegetables: Radical Edition: a mad-cap, top-down 80s shooter, is finally coming to PlayStation 4.
A twin-stick shooter, Th e Walking Vegetables: Radical Edition sees players battling mutated zombie fruit and veg. Armed initially with a simple pistol, players can upgrade their arsenal with a myriad of weapons and gadgets they uncover as they take on the lethal legumes.
Journeying between cities players can experience double the fire-power by buddying-up with a friend. To save mankind, players will need to defeat end of level vegetable kingpins before progressing to the vegetable-ridden alien headquarters and the formidable mothership.
The game's content is OVERFLOWING! A single playthrough merely scratches the surface of what The Walking Vegetables has to offer. Buildings, sections, enemies, bosses, weapons and items are randomised and make every game a completely unique experience. Combine this with the abundance of achievable skills and unlockable goodies and you are guaranteed to stay entertained for a loooong time!
The Walking Vegetables Radical! Edition will be available to purchase from the 26th (USA) & 27th (EU) of February on the PSN Store. The Walking Vegetables will be priced at Ã,Â£9.99 & Ã¢,Â¬/$12.99. Any purchases made within the first week of launch will receive a 15% discount.
Press materials can be found here - https://www.dropbox.com/sh/e379hybaygd3a4m/AAAHNxjx_iYAs_hCV1y1QQ7-a?dl=0
Latest News Posts
- Atari VCS console upgraded to Ryzen APU
- SEGA's survey dictates 'the next steps' for many SEGA titles
- Valve CEO teases Half-Life 3 to release in next '4-5 years'
- To get into Mortal Kombat 11 closed beta you'll have to pay
- Facebook will use new AI technology to remove 'revenge porn'
- How can we update our Website design?
- MSI GeForce GTX 1660 GAMING X & VENTUS XS Review
- Halloween 4K Blu-ray Review
- GA-Z68X-UD5-B3 (VT-D Support)
- ASUS Zenith Extreme Alpha (AMD X399) Motherboard Review
- Dirt Rally Driver HD the successful mobile game is now available in PC for free
- Super Phantom Cat, a Retro Platformer is Launching on Nintendo Switch March 21st
- Turtle Beach Unveils Its All-New Recon 70 Series Gaming Headsets
- Sacrifices, demons and emperors of Elmoraden
- Lilith Games Rebrands Rise of Civilizations to Rise of Kingdoms