Friday, February 15th, 2019 - Gamers will be banging on the festival gates next week as leading digital retailer Fanatical (www.fanatical.com) launches BundleFest, the biggest bundle event of the year.
Starting Monday, February 18th, BundleFest will bring you exciting headline acts and exclusive bundle deals every day through to Friday, February 22nd.
Following the success of Fanatical's best-selling Kingslayer Bundle, Steam gamers will be itching to see what's on offer during this 5-day digital festival. Although the lineup is still very much a secret, Fanatical has revealed the name of its headline act on Monday - the Colossus Bundle - which is said to feature a strong list of exciting AAA and Indie titles.
And that's not all. Make any purchase during BundleFest and you'll instantly become a VIP, with an exclusive discount off your next bundle.
Make sure you visit the Fanatical Store at 8am PST / 11am EST / 4pm UTC on Monday, February 18th for the big reveal!
Latest News Posts
- Google's Stadia changes gaming forever
- Atari VCS console upgraded to Ryzen APU
- SEGA's survey dictates 'the next steps' for many SEGA titles
- Valve CEO teases Half-Life 3 to release in next '4-5 years'
- To get into Mortal Kombat 11 closed beta you'll have to pay
- How can we update our Website design?
- MSI GeForce GTX 1660 GAMING X & VENTUS XS Review
- Halloween 4K Blu-ray Review
- GA-Z68X-UD5-B3 (VT-D Support)
- ASUS Zenith Extreme Alpha (AMD X399) Motherboard Review
- Dirt Rally Driver HD the successful mobile game is now available in PC for free
- Super Phantom Cat, a Retro Platformer is Launching on Nintendo Switch March 21st
- Turtle Beach Unveils Its All-New Recon 70 Series Gaming Headsets
- Sacrifices, demons and emperors of Elmoraden
- Lilith Games Rebrands Rise of Civilizations to Rise of Kingdoms