Burlingame, Calif. - February 15, 2019 - Team NINJA took the EVO Japan 2019 stage by storm today, making a flurry of announcements including the pre-launch DEAD OR ALIVE 6 Deluxe Demo, a new eSports venture - the DEAD OR ALIVE World Championship, and the first news on the upcoming DOA6 Season Pass 1; including the addition of two characters from SNK's THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV.
The Deluxe Demo will be exclusive to PlayStation PLUS subscribers through the PlayStation Store, and Xbox Live Gold members through the Microsoft Store. The demo will be playable on February 22, 2019 and will run through February 24, 2019 in North America. The DEAD OR ALIVE 6 Deluxe Demo will consist of online ranked and lobby matches, as well as Free Training, Tutorial, Command Training, Combo Challenge, and an introduction to Story mode. The demo will feature all 24 characters available at launch - all hairstyles and glasses will be available for each of the playable characters.
Team NINJA also revealed the first information on the upcoming DEAD OR ALIVE World Championship. Qualifiers will be held in North America, Europe, and Asia; with each region's top players competing at the Grand Finals in Japan. Qualifiers and Grand Finals total prize will be equivalent to 10 Million Yen (JPY).
In addition, a collaboration with SNK's THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV was confirmed. Mai Shiranui joins the battle this June as a guest character alongside another KING OF FIGHTERS combatant who has yet to be announced. The fighters will be sold separately, but both will also be included in Season Pass 1. DOA6's Season Pass 1 will be available for purchase beginning March 1, 2019 and will also include 62 new costumes: DOA6 Happy Wedding Costumes Vol. 1 and 2, DOA6 New Costumes set Vol. 1 and 2, and additional character costumes for the two SNK fighters. Season Pass 1 bonuses will also feature new NiCO and Nyotengu costumes. All Season Pass 1 content will be made available between March and June 2019.
DEAD OR ALIVE 6 is currently in development for the PlayStation 4 Computer Entertainment System, Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, and digitally on Windows PC via SteamÃ,Â®, and will be released worldwide March 1, 2019. For the latest information on the game, please visit the official website at https://www.teamninja-studio.com/doa6/us/. Also, be sure to Like us on Facebook at https://www.Facebook.com/DeadorAliveGame; and Follow us on Twitter @DOATEC_OFFICIAL.
Latest News Posts
- Atari VCS console upgraded to Ryzen APU
- SEGA's survey dictates 'the next steps' for many SEGA titles
- Valve CEO teases Half-Life 3 to release in next '4-5 years'
- To get into Mortal Kombat 11 closed beta you'll have to pay
- Facebook will use new AI technology to remove 'revenge porn'
- How can we update our Website design?
- MSI GeForce GTX 1660 GAMING X & VENTUS XS Review
- Halloween 4K Blu-ray Review
- GA-Z68X-UD5-B3 (VT-D Support)
- ASUS Zenith Extreme Alpha (AMD X399) Motherboard Review
- Dirt Rally Driver HD the successful mobile game is now available in PC for free
- Super Phantom Cat, a Retro Platformer is Launching on Nintendo Switch March 21st
- Turtle Beach Unveils Its All-New Recon 70 Series Gaming Headsets
- Sacrifices, demons and emperors of Elmoraden
- Lilith Games Rebrands Rise of Civilizations to Rise of Kingdoms