Two-man studio Fair Weather Studios has just announced voice acting will be coming to Ancient Frontier: Steel Shadows. Having recently released onto Steam Early Access, the sci-fi strategy RPG will receive a voice over update later this month, complementing the narratively driven campaign.
Featuring over 20 missions the game's core story campaign follows the recently released convict Rogan Harker and his band of misfit pirates as they explore the reaches of space looting and battling Federation ships along the way. Set in the universe of Ancient Frontier, Steel Shadows features a standalone story allowing any fan of the genre to jump right in and enjoy the game's story, customize their ships and take their fleet to the fringes of the universe.
Steel Shadows is currently available on Steam for $14.99. Fair Weather Studios is currently offering a 25% discount on their entire collection which includes Bladestar, the original Ancient Frontier as well as Steel Shadows for under $35. Media review keys are also available via the contact below.
About Ancient Frontier: Steel Shadows
- A full campaign with over 20 story missions
- Over 50 procedurally generated side missions
- Dynamic initiative-based turn-based combat
- Purchase, outfit, and control the unique pirate faction ships
- Hire and assign crew members that gain experience and power along with your ships
- Hire unique mercenaries and ships to add to your fleet
- Experience over 50 random events
- Customize your play style by unlocking technologies in an extensive Tech Tree
- Large, detailed maps to fight across space
- Three different strategic resources to manage
- Dozens of different weapon systems and abilities to control
- Includes both free DLCs; Ancient Frontier - The Crew and Ancient Frontier - Quests and Events