Award-winning studio Appxplore has shipped Mobfish Hunter 3.8 on Android and iOS, making the game's explosive fishing action more accessible for both new and veteran players.
Launched in 2014 with tilt controls, Mobfish Hunter introduces the option of using touch controls to evade and attack mobfish in its latest update. In addition, players can now rescue Phinny, a cute aquatic companion who helps players mop up mobfish, collect coins, and discover treasure chests. Enthusiastic fisherfolk will also be hooked by the Infinite Energy upgrade, which enables a truly endless fishing expedition into the abyssal depths.
Set in a dystopian 2020 where capitalism has irrevocably destroyed our ecosystem, Mobfish Hunter features mutated sea creatures that terrorize the oceans. To handle this deep sea threat, a new occupation has emerged: the Mobfish Hunter. Expert hunters must hurl guided sea-mines deep into the polluted waters, skillfully evading all obstacles for as long as possible. Once it hits a fish or an environmental hazard, the mine shoots back up with explosive force, netting the hunter points for each monstrous critter destroyed on the way up.
Take the plunge and become a fishing master in Mobfish Hunter 3.8 today!
Mobfish Hunter is available on the App Store and Google Play.
- iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/app/mobfish-hunter/id714636141?ls=1&mt=8
- Android: https://play.Google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appxplore.mobfish
For more information on Mobfish Hunter:http://www.appxplore.com/index.php/games/mobfish-hunter
Appxplore Sdn. Bhd. ("Appxplore") is one of Southeast Asia's leading mobile game development studios armed with highly-skilled talents in providing original, premium-quality smartphone games.
Based in the bustling city of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Appxplore is one of a rare handful of games studios that have generated more than 22 million downloads on a successive series of smartphone games published globally. Appxplore's team comprises a stellar combination of artists and developers, backed by an experienced management team. Appxlore is a studio member of iCandy Interactive Limited.
Stay connected with us:
iCandy Interactive Ltd ("iCandy) is an Australian incorporated public company that has its core business in the development and publishing of smartphone games on popular smartphone OS.
iCandy's run multiple subsidiary games studios in Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia, including the famed award-winning games studios Appxplore. iCandy is one of the leading mobile games companies in Southeast Asia with more than 22 million copies of its games titles downloaded onto smartphones. It focuses on the genre of "mid-core" action-influenced puzzle games.
Almost all of iCandy's games titles have been featured by either the Apple IOS Appstore or Google Android Play. It's recent titles such as Mobfish Hunter and Crab War have been named as recommended Best New Games across 15 countries in North America and Australasia. For more info, visit https://www.icandy.io
For further questions on this release, please contact: [email protected]
Latest News Posts
- Apex Legends first Battle Pass launches on March 19
- Unity teams with NVIDIA for RTX-based real-time ray tracing
- This Millennium Falcon SNES, NES console is epic
- Starfield could be the star of Bethesda's E3 2019
- Information that your Internet Service Provider stores
- GA-Z68X-UD5-B3 (VT-D Support)
- ASUS Zenith Extreme Alpha (AMD X399) Motherboard Review
- here at personate in a apologetic irregardless by recognition
- foreign wish over wit at diggings in the incite
- Project Downfall - a retro-style, cyberpunk, reflex-based shooter now available on Early Access & coming to Xbox One & Switch. Preview copies await!
- Adventure Is Around Every Corner In One Piece World Seeker
- Ancestors Legacy is now available on GOG with Cross-play integration
- Buckle Up, Buttercup: Skybound And NMC Studios' Vehicular Battle Royale Game notmycar hits Steam Early Access April 5th
- Haggle Your Way to Riches in Bargain Hunter for Nintendo Switch