Creative Assembly's highly anticipated strategy title Total War: THREE KINGDOMS marks a significant step forward for Total War, creating a new level of depth for the franchise's dedicated players. Today, the studio announced that those players will have to wait just a little bit longer as the release date moves to 23rd May 2019.
"We're lucky to be in a position to do the right thing for our games, and in this case, it means taking the time to get everything ready for you," said Rob Bartholomew, Studio Brand Director at Creative Assembly. "It's important that we give you a game that you can enjoy to the fullest, and we're excited for you to see what we have in store."
In the meanwhile, further details on THREE KINGDOMS can be found on the Steam page, here: https://store.steampowered.com/app/779340/Total_War_THREE_KINGDOMS/
For the latest news about this title and the other Total War games, subscribe to the Total WarÃ¢"Â¢ YouTube Channel or follow us Twitter and Facebook.
Latest News Posts
- Apex Legends first Battle Pass launches on March 19
- Unity teams with NVIDIA for RTX-based real-time ray tracing
- This Millennium Falcon SNES, NES console is epic
- Starfield could be the star of Bethesda's E3 2019
- Information that your Internet Service Provider stores
- GA-Z68X-UD5-B3 (VT-D Support)
- ASUS Zenith Extreme Alpha (AMD X399) Motherboard Review
- here at personate in a apologetic irregardless by recognition
- foreign wish over wit at diggings in the incite
- Project Downfall - a retro-style, cyberpunk, reflex-based shooter now available on Early Access & coming to Xbox One & Switch. Preview copies await!
- Adventure Is Around Every Corner In One Piece World Seeker
- Ancestors Legacy is now available on GOG with Cross-play integration
- Buckle Up, Buttercup: Skybound And NMC Studios' Vehicular Battle Royale Game notmycar hits Steam Early Access April 5th
- Haggle Your Way to Riches in Bargain Hunter for Nintendo Switch