A new JUMP FORCE trailer has dropped in anticipation of the game's official launch of February 15th. Fans who pre-order the JUMP FORCE Ultimate Edition can start playing the game tomorrow, February 12th. The new trailer highlights the diverse roster of iconic manga heroes and villains as they go toe-to-toe against each other for the fate of our world and theirs.
The new trailer can be found at the following YouTube link:
JUMP FORCE celebrates the 50-year anniversary of Japan's influential Weekly Shonen Jump magazine by pitting its most popular franchises together including DRAGON BALL Z, ONE PIECE, NARUTO SHIPPUDEN, and many more in this electrifying arena-based brawler. JUMP FORCE will be available this week for the PlayStationÃ,Â®4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, and PC via STEAM.
Latest News Posts
- Apex Legends first Battle Pass launches on March 19
- Unity teams with NVIDIA for RTX-based real-time ray tracing
- This Millennium Falcon SNES, NES console is epic
- Starfield could be the star of Bethesda's E3 2019
- Information that your Internet Service Provider stores
- GA-Z68X-UD5-B3 (VT-D Support)
- ASUS Zenith Extreme Alpha (AMD X399) Motherboard Review
- here at personate in a apologetic irregardless by recognition
- foreign wish over wit at diggings in the incite
- Project Downfall - a retro-style, cyberpunk, reflex-based shooter now available on Early Access & coming to Xbox One & Switch. Preview copies await!
- Adventure Is Around Every Corner In One Piece World Seeker
- Ancestors Legacy is now available on GOG with Cross-play integration
- Buckle Up, Buttercup: Skybound And NMC Studios' Vehicular Battle Royale Game notmycar hits Steam Early Access April 5th
- Haggle Your Way to Riches in Bargain Hunter for Nintendo Switch