BRISTOL, UK (11 Feb, 2019) - Ndemic Creations is proud to announce that its new game, REBEL INC., a unique and deeply engaging political/military simulation for mobile devices, is out now on Android via the Google Play Store.
Since it's initial release in December 2018 REBEL INC. has shot up the charts, joining its predecessor Plague Inc. in the top five globally and hitting the number one spot in 23 countries, including the USA, Japan and China.
In REBEL INC., the war is 'over' - but we all know that doesn't mean anything. To stabilise the country, you need to balance military and civilian priorities to win the hearts and minds of the people, whilst also stopping insurgents from seizing power!
Carefully executed with beautiful graphics and critically acclaimed gameplay - REBEL INC. offers a deeply engaging, strategic challenge inspired by the complexities and consequences of modern counter insurgency.
REBEL INC. is now available for both Android and iOS via the below links:
Apple App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/rebel-inc/id1439187947
Rebel Inc. features:
- Stabilise five different, richly modelled regions
- Innovative representation of counter insurgency tactics
- Use realistic initiatives to empower the local government
- Highly detailed, hyper-realistic world based on extensive research
- Intelligent strategic and tactical AI
- Sophisticated narrative algorithms shaped by your decisions
- Six unique governors with radically different abilities
An important note:
Although a fictional game, REBEL INC. looks at important real-world issues and we've made every effort to deal with them sensitively. The game has been extensively researched and developed in cooperation with leading regional politicians, business people, and journalists, as well as international charities, experts and governments.
Latest News Posts
- Apex Legends first Battle Pass launches on March 19
- Unity teams with NVIDIA for RTX-based real-time ray tracing
- This Millennium Falcon SNES, NES console is epic
- Starfield could be the star of Bethesda's E3 2019
- Information that your Internet Service Provider stores
- GA-Z68X-UD5-B3 (VT-D Support)
- ASUS Zenith Extreme Alpha (AMD X399) Motherboard Review
- here at personate in a apologetic irregardless by recognition
- foreign wish over wit at diggings in the incite
- Project Downfall - a retro-style, cyberpunk, reflex-based shooter now available on Early Access & coming to Xbox One & Switch. Preview copies await!
- Adventure Is Around Every Corner In One Piece World Seeker
- Ancestors Legacy is now available on GOG with Cross-play integration
- Buckle Up, Buttercup: Skybound And NMC Studios' Vehicular Battle Royale Game notmycar hits Steam Early Access April 5th
- Haggle Your Way to Riches in Bargain Hunter for Nintendo Switch