PLAYWITH Interactive Inc. en Los Angeles, CA, February 2019.- R.O.H.A.N: Blood Feud, always has surprises for each holiday of the year; this month, the adventure game reveals the great Valentine's season that starts on the 12th and will be active throughout February.
As every year, the game implements the Valentine's season during February, this time, players will find new missions, costumes and rewards; In addition, they will have enabled the "Lover set" to mix missions and emotions with the other players.
For those who join the game, they can enjoy great adventures in the new dungeon that will be implemented before the end of February.
As of February 12th, current and new players will be able to maximize their adventure with new updates and daily rewards.
Stay informed about this and more news, through:
Latest News Posts
- Scooby-Doo's 'Shaggy' added to JUMP FORCE roster by modder
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate 'Joker' stage title 'Mementos'
- Guild Wars 2 developers prep for lay-offs and restructuring
- Nintendo Switch could feature Xbox Games Pass by end of 2019
- Did Blizzard just tease the 30th hero for Overwatch?
- MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Ti GAMING X & VENTUS XS Review
- Intrusive Ads on Tweaktown
- AxE: Alliance vs Empire preview: MMO mobile chaos
- random shutdown
- Kensington LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dock Review
- Realms of Arkania - Star Trail available for Xbox One
- Death Mark Coming Soon to Terrify Players on Steam
- The Way Remastered Reaches Top of Nintendo eShop EU Charts
- Batman: Arkham City for macOS updated to 64-bit
- Drop into TERA x PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Collaboration on March 5