Paris, February 11, 2019: Cyber Group Studios, a leading animated entertainment company, and Outright Games, a global family videogames publisher, today announced a major partnership to create the first video game inspired by Gigantosaurus, the new animated television series airing on Disney Channel US since January 18th. The new video game will be available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC.
Based on the bestselling book by world-renowned author Jonny Duddle, Gigantosaurus, the full-CGI comedy-action series produced by Cyber Group Studios, brings preschoolers along on the adventures of four young dinosaur friends as they explore their prehistoric world and the mystery of Gigantosaurus, the biggest, fiercest dinosaur of them all.
The new series that roared to life on Disney Channel US will be broadcast on Disney Junior worldwide (excluding India, China and Taiwan). Gigantosaurus is also set to premiere on major broadcast networks, including France Televisions, Germany's Super RTL, RAI (Italy), SRC (Canada), as well as on Netflix in the majority of territories worldwide.
The Gigantosaurus video game, created by Outright Games in partnership with Cyber Group Studios, will feature the four dinosaur heroes, Rocky, Bill, Tiny and Mazu, in a new action-packed story. Geared towards kids and families, the debut game brings players directly into the world of Gigantosaurus, as they zoom through the stunning series-inspired locations and engage with the storylines.
Established by industry veteran Terry Malham in 2016, Outright Games brings a wealth of experience in creating and publishing high-quality interactive family entertainment, including with licenses such as How to Train Your Dragon, Paw Patrol and Adventure Time.
Terry Malham, CEO of Outright Games, says, "We are thrilled to partner with Cyber Group Studios on this exciting new IP. Their commitment to producing stories that delight and help children across the world grow is second to none. We look forward to combining our expertise in producing high-quality family entertainment to create a fun game for the whole family to enjoy and play together."
Pierre Sissmann, Chairman and CEO of Cyber Group Studios, adds, "Cyber Group Studios is excited to build on the television series and expand the franchise to video games with Outright Games. With their considerable expertise in the family market, we know they will deliver a game that will bring Gigantosaurus to life in a whole new way and further captivate fans around the globe."
Latest News Posts
- Scooby-Doo's 'Shaggy' added to JUMP FORCE roster by modder
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate 'Joker' stage title 'Mementos'
- Guild Wars 2 developers prep for lay-offs and restructuring
- Nintendo Switch could feature Xbox Games Pass by end of 2019
- Did Blizzard just tease the 30th hero for Overwatch?
- MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Ti GAMING X & VENTUS XS Review
- Intrusive Ads on Tweaktown
- AxE: Alliance vs Empire preview: MMO mobile chaos
- random shutdown
- Kensington LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dock Review
- Realms of Arkania - Star Trail available for Xbox One
- Death Mark Coming Soon to Terrify Players on Steam
- The Way Remastered Reaches Top of Nintendo eShop EU Charts
- Batman: Arkham City for macOS updated to 64-bit
- Drop into TERA x PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Collaboration on March 5