Paris, February 11, 2019: Cyber Group Studios, a leading animated entertainment company, and Outright Games, a global family videogames publisher, today announced a major partnership to create the first video game inspired by Gigantosaurus, the new animated television series airing on Disney Channel US since January 18th. The new video game will be available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC.
Based on the bestselling book by world-renowned author Jonny Duddle, Gigantosaurus, the full-CGI comedy-action series produced by Cyber Group Studios, brings preschoolers along on the adventures of four young dinosaur friends as they explore their prehistoric world and the mystery of Gigantosaurus, the biggest, fiercest dinosaur of them all.
The new series that roared to life on Disney Channel US will be broadcast on Disney Junior worldwide (excluding India, China and Taiwan). Gigantosaurus is also set to premiere on major broadcast networks, including France Televisions, Germany's Super RTL, RAI (Italy), SRC (Canada), as well as on Netflix in the majority of territories worldwide.
The Gigantosaurus video game, created by Outright Games in partnership with Cyber Group Studios, will feature the four dinosaur heroes, Rocky, Bill, Tiny and Mazu, in a new action-packed story. Geared towards kids and families, the debut game brings players directly into the world of Gigantosaurus, as they zoom through the stunning series-inspired locations and engage with the storylines.
Established by industry veteran Terry Malham in 2016, Outright Games brings a wealth of experience in creating and publishing high-quality interactive family entertainment, including with licenses such as How to Train Your Dragon, Paw Patrol and Adventure Time.
Terry Malham, CEO of Outright Games, says, "We are thrilled to partner with Cyber Group Studios on this exciting new IP. Their commitment to producing stories that delight and help children across the world grow is second to none. We look forward to combining our expertise in producing high-quality family entertainment to create a fun game for the whole family to enjoy and play together."
Pierre Sissmann, Chairman and CEO of Cyber Group Studios, adds, "Cyber Group Studios is excited to build on the television series and expand the franchise to video games with Outright Games. With their considerable expertise in the family market, we know they will deliver a game that will bring Gigantosaurus to life in a whole new way and further captivate fans around the globe."
Latest News Posts
- The next-gen Xbox will be even more powerful than the PS5
- PlayStation 5 rumor: $399 price with AMD Zen 2 and Navi tech
- Sony's huge 98-inch 8K TV costs $70,000, perfect for PS5
- Samsung delays Galaxy Fold, new release date not announced
- Disney could buy Nexon, adding huge value to its gaming arm
- Tesla Breaks Up With NVIDIA, Announces New Self-Driving Chip
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Preview
- What would work best for a 24/7 server type computer?
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Review
- How to booking a escort via internet
- Casio G-SHOCK Unveils Latest Translucent Watches With New Clear Skeleton Series
- GoPro Schedules First Quarter 2019 Financial Results for May 9, 2019
- BlackBerry KEY2 Red Edition Now Available In The United States
- Sonim Launches XP3 Flip Phone on AT&T Network and FirstNet Communications Platform
- Canon Celebrates Its 10th Year in Supporting the Arbor Day Foundation and Its Reforestation Program