Kajaani, Finland, February 7, 2019 - Team Jolly Roger has made an online demo available for their real-time interplanetary artillery game Worbital. Starting today, gamers can play a portion of Worbital's unique brand of cosmic chaos for free! Demo players can join all the other players in quickplay online matches, but with a limited arsenal of weapons. The demo is available through the game's Steam page. Worbital retails for $19.99 but is currently 15% off through February 7th. Shrewd gamers can check out the demo and pick it up before the sale runs out! Worbital also has a planned release for all major consoles.
Worbital is an intense strategy game that features up to 4 players online and local battles that span full star systems. Players control an entire planet and will customize its surface to lob projecticles, missiles, lasers, and more across space toward their opponents. With an extreme stable of planet-shattering weapons exotic doomsday technology, you will assert your dominion over the solar system...or just blow it all up!
Worbital Key Features:
INTERPLANETARY ARTILLERY WARFARE
Exploit the shifting gravity by maneuvering your shots across space to inflict maximum damage on the enemy. Sling asteroids, create black holes, make it rain with solar flares!
Planets blow up. They might take other planets with them. Then the sun explodes. Then the real fun begins.
PREPARATION, BUILDING, TACTICS
Railguns, Lasers, World Rammers, Magnets, Orbit Boosters, Shield Defenses, Attack Ships, Colonizers... Pick your loadout from dozens of unique weapons!
100% PSEUDO-SCIENTIFICALLY ACCURATE
Or: How we learned to stop worrying about realism and love the mayhem.
HYPE-FILLED OBLITERATION OF YOUR CLOSE AND DISTANT FRIENDS
Make your opponents scream with perfectly-timed attacks and defenses, and hope they're still your friends the next day.
Supporting Assets and Links
The latest trailer for Worbital can be viewed here
Worbital Community Discord Server
Worbital Press Kit
Worbital Steam page
Latest News Posts
- Everything you need to know about Razer's new Blade laptops
- Huawei forges forward with Mate X foldable phone launch
- GoodOffer24 HOT SUMMER SALE: Windows 10 Pro for $12.14
- Apex Legends popularity dives, Twitch views drop 75%
- Square Enix could go big at E3 2019 with FF7 Remake
- Micron 9300 Series Enterprise SSD Review
- Disable DVD Drive as Boot Device
- Tesla Breaks Up With NVIDIA, Announces New Self-Driving Chip
- What would work best for a 24/7 server type computer?
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Review
- BATTLETECH: Urban Warfare Brings 'Mechs to the City on June 4th
- Goblin and Coins 2 (officially) announced
- Athenascope's AI-Powered Highlights Effortlessly Capture Top Gameplay Moments with the Launch of Official Windows App
- Power Up Lahn and Hunt for Rewarding Eggs This Week in Black Desert SEA
- Playrion presents its new game Airlines Manager - Tycoon 2019, world leader in airline simulation games, and announces a continued partnership with the International Air Transport Association (IATA)