Tokyo-based Donuts Inc. is proud to announce the release of its first VR game, the fantasy puzzle adventure THE LAST LETTER, available on Steam and DMM GAME from February 8th. To celebrate the release, early adopters up to February 20th will benefit from a 20% discount.
THE LAST LETTER Trailer
THE LAST LETTER, a fantasy mystery puzzle VR game
The small team that created "THE LAST LETTER"is making new VR games right now and streaming their development live on Twitch every weekday. https://www.twitch.tv/donutsvr
The discovery of a lost letter from your partner's grandmother turned space-time explorer (!), leads you to a magical world of fantastical creatures and alien mysteries.
Solve challenging environmental puzzles on the trail of the grandmother's last voyage and uncover the mystery of her departure.
- Genre VR PUZZLE
- Price: 25$ / 25 EURO / 2,490
- Available on Steam Store / DMM GAMES
- Supported languages: English Japanese'>>Chinese
- Supported headsets: HTC Vive Oculus Rift
DMM GAMES: https://dlsoft.dmm.com/detail/donuts_0001/
Latest News Posts
- Everything you need to know about Razer's new Blade laptops
- Huawei forges forward with Mate X foldable phone launch
- GoodOffer24 HOT SUMMER SALE: Windows 10 Pro for $12.14
- Apex Legends popularity dives, Twitch views drop 75%
- Square Enix could go big at E3 2019 with FF7 Remake
- Micron 9300 Series Enterprise SSD Review
- Disable DVD Drive as Boot Device
- Tesla Breaks Up With NVIDIA, Announces New Self-Driving Chip
- What would work best for a 24/7 server type computer?
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Review
- BATTLETECH: Urban Warfare Brings 'Mechs to the City on June 4th
- Goblin and Coins 2 (officially) announced
- Athenascope's AI-Powered Highlights Effortlessly Capture Top Gameplay Moments with the Launch of Official Windows App
- Power Up Lahn and Hunt for Rewarding Eggs This Week in Black Desert SEA
- Playrion presents its new game Airlines Manager - Tycoon 2019, world leader in airline simulation games, and announces a continued partnership with the International Air Transport Association (IATA)