Scythe unveils Fan Guard 12
Fan Guard 12 for 120 mm fans - not only a cool add-on for the Scythe enthusiasts!
Hamburg, April 2nd, 2009: The Japanese cooling specialist Scythe Co., Ltd. (Tokyo, Japan), unveils his Scythe Fan Guard 12 which is functional as well as a high-quality add-on for 120 mm fans.
The high-quality Scythe emblem in the middle of the Scythe 120 mm Fan Guard is a nice add-on to improve the appearance of a 120 mm fan and therefore is a perfect accessory for modding enthusiasts and Scythe lovers.
Rotating fan blades of fans especially with high rpm always represent a risk of injury. With the Scythe Fan Guard all 120 mm Case- and CPU cooler fan can be upgraded.
Using standard 120 mm mounting, Scythe Fan Guard 12 is of course compatible with all 120 mm Scythe fan and lots of 120 mm fans of other manufacturers.
The Scythe fan guard 12 is now available for US$ 2.98 excluding TAX / 2.95 Euro excluding VAT
38 g = 1.34 oz.
120 x 120 x 5 mm = 5.12 x 3.94 x 6.22 inch
120 mm Fans
Scythe-Fans:GentleTyphoon 120 mm Series, Kama FLEX 120 mm Series, Kama PWM 120 mm, Slip Stream 120 mm Series, S-Flex 120 mm Series, Blue LED 120 mm, Blue LED 120 mm PWM, Ultra Kaze 120 mm
Scythe-Coolers e.g.: SCMG-2000, SCNJ-2000, SCANG-1000
Latest News Posts
- Acer Predator X27: 4K 144Hz HDR G-Sync f or $1999 on June 1
- Paradox Interactive announce Imperator: Rome, trailer reveal
- Resident Evil 7 will debut to Nintendo Switch, only in Japan
- Overwatch director hints at cross-platform opportunities
- Deadpool 2 fails to beat Deadpool's opening weekend revenue
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Photo Backup and Build your own cloud with Synology
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit