ORANGE COUNTY, CALIF. - January 23, 2019 - Batholith Games, the creator of the hit ancient city-building strategy game Empire Architect, is introducing its newest game titled Guilds of Delenar. The latest project is a guild management game with RPG elements and a tactical combat system that will enter Steam Early Access in March 2019.
As a top-down strategy game, Guilds of Delenar brings a new perspective for the genre by allowing players to create and take control of various guild heroes and customize or level up however they want. Players can fight for control of towns by managing their heroes, their gear, exploring a plethora of quests, and commanding them in battle as well as dungeons.
"With Guilds of Delenar, we're bringing immersive and ubiquitous amounts of depth to gameplay for a fully-fledged, well-rounded management experience, " said Chris McAulay. "We're giving players the full-reign and satisfaction of starting their own guild from the bottom-up."
A full list of features include:
- Grow guilds from a ragtag group of starter heroes into a regional powerhouse
- Hire and manage a variety of heroes and classes
- Battle existing guilds in each town to claim the throne
- Real-time battle and combat management
- Strategically ordering heroes to complete quests for the town
- Procedurally generated gear system for constant fresh loot
- Multiple varying skill trees to make each hero unique
- Five hero parties to assemble the perfect team
- Dungeon crawling battles for experience and unique items
- A diverse set of tactical battlefields
- Various difficulty levels
For more information about Guilds of Delenar, please visit https://www.batholithgames.com. To check out the game on Steam, please visit here.
YouTube: Batholith Entertainment
Latest News Posts
- Dad makes custom Zelda/Link life-lesson present for daughter
- Google tease MAJOR gaming announcement for March 19th
- Overwatch's new Paris map is now live on all platforms
- Huawei to unveil its next-gen P30 smartphone on March 26
- Apex Legends second patch arrives, fixes stability, crashes
- Far Cry New Dawn Benchmarked: 1080p, 1440p, 4K All Tested
- Supermicro C9Z390-CG-IW (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- BIOSTAR B450GT3 (AMD B450) Motherboard Review
- cpu internal ac/dc load line settings and undervolding?
- LG Innotek Begins Mass Production of 'ToF Module' for Smart Phones
- Puma And The Tetris Company Announce Partnership That Is Sure To Spark Nostalgia
- Embrace Your Dark Side - Daedalic Entertainment Announces New Tactical RPG Iratus: Lord of the Dead
- New Devespresso and Headup Collaboration: 'Vambrace: Cold Soul' Coming Soon to PC & Consoles
- Hadean Integrates Distributed Simulation Technology Powered By Microsoft Azure