Zaragoza, Spain -January 22nd, 2019 - For music fans and arcade addicts, indie studio Life Zero is launching their cross-platform online musical rhythm arcade puzzler Sonar Beat today. The game is available on PC, Mac, iOS and Android for just $2.49, with a special bundle including it's OST for $4.49.
In Sonar Beat, your most valuable ally is rhythm. Your super secret nuclear submarine is under attack and only the most intense musical defense can save it! The notes follow a spiral structure, so the ones you miss will remain and will move forward towards your center. If they reach it, you're dead.
"Gameplay randomness ensures that enemies won't always appear on the same point every time you play", claims Miguel Valles SusÃƒÂn, CEO and Creative Director at Life Zero. "You can also compete in online leaderboards for the highest rank and challenge your friends by sharing your score in social media".
In Sonar Beat, you play through a radar interface using your sensor cone to detect enemies approaching the center. You must destroy each enemy at the precise moment that your sensor gets in contact with it. If you fail, the enemy will come closer by and you will ultimately lose.
- Crafted electronic music with underwater theme, 12 different tracks.
- Unique and eye-catching graphics with different styles for each song.
- Procedural levels, balanced between rhythm and randomness so each song is different every time you play.
- Cross-platform play and saves. You can switch between mobile/computer/console at any time, keeping your user and highscores.
- Tons of variety in a single play: many kinds of enemies and beat types throughout all the songs.