Happy Badger Studio announces SmuggleCraft to be released on Nintendo Switch this Friday, January 25th! SmuggleCraft originally launched in May of 2017 for PS4 and Steam. Yep...that was a long time ago.
In celebration of finally releasing on Switch, we're having a huge launch sale with big discounts across all platforms. The game, which normally retails for $9.99, will see the following discounts on launch day and continuing for one week:
- 70% off on Nintendo Switch
- 50% off on PS4
- 50% off on Steam
If you haven't played it (you probably haven't), SmuggleCraft is a stylized hovercraft racing game that includes local multiplayer, a custom track builder, and a quest based story-driven campaign. The race tracks are all randomly generated from beautiful alien terrain, so racing has more to do with quick reflexes than memorization.
Fans of SmuggleCraft have described it as "F-Zero meets Podracer". It's an aesthetically pleasing thrill ride that's easy to learn but offers plenty of additional challenge for advanced players. Fans of future-racers will find plenty to keep them busy, with customizable crafts, a track editor, and rogue-lite mode.
Additional information on SmuggleCraft is available on http://SmuggleCraft.com
For more narrative content, SmuggleCraft: Stories from the Sideways can be downloaded for free on Apple iBooks and Amazon Kindle Reader.
About Happy Badger Studio
Happy Badger Studio is an independent St. Louis-based game design team that has published several titles since 2011, including "Strange Donuts vs. The World," "The Flip," "Cosmic Kitty Pop," and the award-winning "Stodgy Gents." SmuggleCraft is the studio's first console release.
Latest News Posts
- Scooby-Doo's 'Shaggy' added to JUMP FORCE roster by modder
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate 'Joker' stage title 'Mementos'
- Guild Wars 2 developers prep for lay-offs and restructuring
- Nintendo Switch could feature Xbox Games Pass by end of 2019
- Did Blizzard just tease the 30th hero for Overwatch?
- MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Ti GAMING X & VENTUS XS Review
- Intrusive Ads on Tweaktown
- AxE: Alliance vs Empire preview: MMO mobile chaos
- random shutdown
- Kensington LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dock Review
- Realms of Arkania - Star Trail available for Xbox One
- Death Mark Coming Soon to Terrify Players on Steam
- The Way Remastered Reaches Top of Nintendo eShop EU Charts
- Batman: Arkham City for macOS updated to 64-bit
- Drop into TERA x PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Collaboration on March 5