Solid State Central Brings Solidata SSD Range to Australian Market
Global SSD manufacturer Solidata Technology International enters the Australian market today through an exclusive partnership with Solid State Central.
Melbourne, Australia-April 21 2009 - As solid state drives head towards imminent mass adoption, Solid State Central announced today an exclusive partnership with Solidata Technology International.
Under the agreement, Solid State Central will launch Solidata's range of SSDs onto the Australian market for the first time, and will be the exclusive Australian distributor of Solidata SSD products. Solid State
Central is an Australian online retailer of solid state drives (SSDs) and related accessories while Solidata is a rising star specialising in the design and manufacture of SSDs.
"According to Storagesearch.com, Solidata is now one of the Top 10 SSD companies in the world." said Ross Metherell, Managing Director of Solid State Central. "This ranking speaks volumes about the quality of their SSD products, especially given that Solidata was founded less than three years ago."
"Solidata is excited to partner with Solid State Central," said Clark Yu, CEO of Solidata. "This new partnership means we are able to strengthen the availability of Solidata SSD products throughout Australia, while giving our customers the benefit of local knowledge and support provided by Solid State Central."
Solidata products are currently available direct to the public at https://www.solidstatecentral.com.au and it is expected that Solidata products will be available at retailers throughout Australia by mid-May. Retailers interested in reselling Solidata SSD products can register their interest by contacting mailto:email@example.com.
About Solid State Central
Solid State Central Pty. Ltd. is an Australian online retailer of solid state drives and related accessories.
The company is the exclusive Australian distributor for Solidata's range of solid state drives.
Solidata Technology International Co. Ltd. is a global technology company specialising in the design and engineering of solid state drives. Solidata is now ranked 6th on Storagesearch.com's list of Top 10 SSD Companies. All of Solidata's products are available through its worldwide network of distributors, online resellers and retail stores.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- Final Fantasy XV DLC continues into 2019
- IBM's Watson AI might be coming to a game near you
- Sonic movie set for 2019
- Xbox saves work with Final Fantasy XV on PC
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- For Sale 5 Pieces Apple iPhone 8 64GB Brand New Unlocked $2,795
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit