LOS ANGELES (Jan. 17, 2019) - SQUARE ENIX and Disney today launched the KINGDOM HEARTS III - Share Your Heart Out campaign, empowering Keyblade wielders and Disney fans alike to fill the internet with light and positivity. By spreading messages of love and happiness across social media platforms, fans can enter the sweepstakes beginning today through January 20 for a chance to win one of five exclusive trips inspired by beloved Disney movies.
As the ultimate battle between light and darkness is set to begin with the launch of KINGDOM HEARTS III on January 29, 2019, fans are encouraged to share positive messages with the hashtag and #sweepstakes across social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, for a chance to win unique trips to destinations inspired by fan-favorite Disney films. Prizes include a stay in an Ice Hotel in Sweden (Frozen), a trip to Tokyo (Big Hero 6), a visit to the Parthenon in Greece (Hercules) and more. The more participants share, the better chance they will have to win.
The Share Your Heart Out campaign is available only in the United States and Canada, excluding Quebec. Other restrictions may apply. For more information on the campaign including Terms and Conditions is available at the website: https://kingdomhearts.com/3/us/share-your-heart/.
Latest News Posts
- Scooby-Doo's 'Shaggy' added to JUMP FORCE roster by modder
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate 'Joker' stage title 'Mementos'
- Guild Wars 2 developers prep for lay-offs and restructuring
- Nintendo Switch could feature Xbox Games Pass by end of 2019
- Did Blizzard just tease the 30th hero for Overwatch?
- MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Ti GAMING X & VENTUS XS Review
- Intrusive Ads on Tweaktown
- AxE: Alliance vs Empire preview: MMO mobile chaos
- random shutdown
- Kensington LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dock Review
- Realms of Arkania - Star Trail available for Xbox One
- Death Mark Coming Soon to Terrify Players on Steam
- The Way Remastered Reaches Top of Nintendo eShop EU Charts
- Batman: Arkham City for macOS updated to 64-bit
- Drop into TERA x PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Collaboration on March 5