Patriot Memory Announces NVIDIA® SLI-Ready Certification
Patriot's DDR3 2GB 1800MHz Viper Series become NVIDIA® SLI-Ready Certified: Ensures High-Quality Customer Experience
Patriot Memory, a global provider of premium quality memory module and flash memory solutions, today announced their DDR3 2GB 1800MHz NVIDIA® based Viper Series gaming memory kits are now SLI-Ready certified. Tested at NVIDIA's® labs throughout the world, the SLI-Ready certification given to Patriot's DDR3 2GB 1800MHz NVIDIA® based Viper Series ensures complete compatibility and system stability with NVIDIA's® newest nForce® SLI motherboard, the nForce® 790i Ultra SLI motherboard.
"NVIDIA's® SLI-Ready certification ensures customers that Patriot Memory is committed to bringing the latest innovations and technology to market," says Les Henry, Technical Director for Patriot Memory. "Patriot Memory is proud to share in this dedication to bringing high-quality, innovative solutions to this generation of PC gamers."
When paired with the nForce® 790i Ultra SLI motherboard, this memory kit exposes advanced performance memory settings, otherwise known as Enhanced Performance Profiles (EPP2.0). EPP2.0 allows automatic configuration of the memory settings in an easy, uncomplicated manner to maximize system performance.
For more information on Patriot's Extreme Performance DDR3 2GB 1800MHz NVIDIA® based Viper Series gaming memory kit and other memory module and flash memory solutions, please contact your Patriot Sales Representative or visit http://www.patriotmemory.com.
About Patriot Memory
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets premium branded memory module and flash memory solutions worldwide. The company's DRAM solutions include award winning memory for high performance and gaming applications and high quality upgrade solutions for desktop, notebook, server, and storage systems. Patriot's flash products include removable flash cards and universal serial flash drives designed for personal computers, digital cameras, mobile phones, gaming consoles and other digital devices.
Patriot Memory distributes its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
**NVIDIA and SLI are registered trademarks of NVIDIA Corporation.
Latest News Posts
- Run, don't walk for our 'Walking Dead' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Microsoft, Facebook complete 160Tbps undersea cable
- Apple won't let you download 4K, only stream on Apple TV
- Sony isn't 'entirely comfortable' being VR market leader
- G.SKILL launches 128GB DDR4 RAM kit for Threadripper
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM