MSI US ANNOUNCES AVAILABILITY OF TOUCH SCREEN WIND TOP ALL-IN-ONE PC
MSI Eco-Friendly All-in-One PC, Wind Top AE1900, features touch screen, sleek and green design at an affordable price of $529
See this and other MSI Desktop models at the Pepcom EcoFocus Green Technology Showcase in New York City April 29th from 6pm - 9pm
CITY OF INDUSTRY, CA - April 21, 2009 - MSI Computer, a leading manufacturer of computer hardware products and solutions, is excited to announce the MSI Wind Top AE1900. The AE1900 is a complete home computing solution featuring touch-sensitive PC navigation, a true 16:9 widescreen 18.5-inch screen, SRS Premium Sound and a sleek modern design that fits in with any decor.
The MSI Wind Top AE1900 features the Intel® Atom 230 Processor and runs Windows® XP Home operating system. It features a built-in webcam and microphone to insure convenient audio and video recording. Continuing along MSI's tradition of "green" computing, the MSI Wind Top AE1900 consumes 80% less energy then a traditional desktop PC. At full operation, the MSI Wind Top AE1900 consumes no more then 50 watts of power.
MSI also included a spacious 160 GB SATA 2.5 inch hard drive, 4 USB ports, a 4-1 card reader and ships the MSI Wind Top AE1900 with a stylish matching mouse and keyboard. The ultra-silent, state-of-the-art cooling system eliminates traditional cooling fan noises and keeps the sound level to no more than 26 decibels.
The MSI Wind Top AE1900 features MSI Wind Touch; allowing for easy user interface with all PC functions. Additionally, picture viewing has never been easier or more fun with MSI Easy Viewer. Users can quickly browse, enlarge, rotate and scan through all your images with the swipe of a finger. Lastly, data entry using natural handwriting or the touch on-screen keyboard and the SoftStylus program is now easier then ever.
For more information on PEPCOM or the EcoFocus event, please visit https://www.pepcom.com/ecofocus-web.pdf
Founded in 1986, MSI strives to design and manufacture superior technology and innovative products, while offering outstanding customer service. MSI has continued to uphold a business philosophy that stresses "Award-winning product quality and outstanding customer service." MSI specializes in the design and manufacture of mainboards, graphics cards, desktop PCs, all-in-one PCs, wireless communication products, and Notebook PCs. To learn more about MSI's complete product lines, please visit: http://www.msicomputer.com
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit