Blind Squirrel Entertainment's Forklift Simulator 2019 puts players in the seat of a highly realistic virtual forklift. Released on November 23rd, 2019, the Early Access of Forklift Simulator 2019 launched with 40 challenges. These challenges help players learn how to safely operate a 4-Wheel Counterbalance Forklift. In addition to standard play, Forklift Simulator 2019 supports both Vive and Oculus VR headsets.
Latest Patch Notes:
- Added: Side Stance Reach Truck and a whole new set of challenges designed to teach and test players on the safe use of this versatile vehicle
- Localization support has been added for French, Italian, German, Japanese, Korean, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, and Spanish
- There are currently machine translations in-game, but the team is working with localization specialists around the world to improve the translation quality
- Additional Quality of Life Improvements and Bug Fixes
- The Patch Notes hinted at a surprise on either 12/17/2018 or 12/18/2018
For a full list of changes visit: https://steamcommunity.com/games/939450/announcements/detail/3407434592454161680
Forklift Simulator 2019 is Available Now!