PLAYWITH Interactive Inc. in Los Angeles, CA, December, 2018.- The old school game, R.O.H.A.N.: Blood Feud, from PLAYWITH Interactive, announces a new expansion called "Behold The Abyss" bringing new features that will make hardcore MMORPG players happy all over the world.
The new expansion brings 3 new zones, new Abyss weapons, new Abyss armor, 3 world bosses, 30 new monsters for hunting and new forging recipes. This new content will give players the perfect opportunity to return to the battle and level up!
This new expansion has 3 phases with 2 that have already been released, and the third will come with the rest of the content on December 18 th
Currently, gamers are already enjoying the Winter Season; this event is available from November 4th until the end of December. Here, users can face powerful enemies and obtain different rewards such as costumes, experience bonuses, valuable accessories and more. In addition, players can collect winter souls and exchange them for great rewards.
Information distributed by PLAYWITH Latin America. To learn more about the new expansion and the rest of features, go here:
Latest News Posts
- Avengers meet Fortnite in upcoming collaboration on April 25
- Mortal Kombat 11 DLC leaked: Joker, Terminator, Spawn & more
- Mortal Kombat 11 official chilling 'Frost' gameplay trailer
- The next-gen Xbox will be even more powerful than the PS5
- PlayStation 5 rumor: $399 price with AMD Zen 2 and Navi tech
- Tesla Breaks Up With NVIDIA, Announces New Self-Driving Chip
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Preview
- What would work best for a 24/7 server type computer?
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Review
- How to booking a escort via internet
- SportDOG Brand YardTrainer 100 is the Affordable Tool for Basic Obedience Training
- Smartphones Could Cost You 40% More if You Don't Compare Prices
- LG SIGNATURE Presents Exquisite Art Installation At Milan Design Week 2019
- Purchasing Greeting Cards Just Got A Whole Lot Easier With The Card Isle Print-at-Home Platform
- TCL Communication launches its first Alcatel-branded smartphone on Verizon Wireless with the introduction of the Alcatel AVALON V