Amidst the carnage and explosions, it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas on the Switchblade battlefield. Developers Lucid Games have announced the release of the Switchblade Christmas update today, which is available for players to download now on PlayStation 4 and PC via Steam.
Watch the Switchblade Christmas update trailer, here:
Switchblade players can customise with all-new content in the 5v5 vehicle action MOBA this holiday season, with plenty of festive car skins and shiny new character cosmetics to sleigh the competition. Fans can look forward to the likes of: Christmas Pudding, Reindeer and Christmas Present style car skins, new character face paint, helmets, suit logos, and much more! There'll be snow stopping you...
For a full list of what's included in the Christmas update and the latest patch notes, please go here.
To request your Switchblade Early Access review code in time for the holidays, please email: [email protected] stating your preferred platform.
For all the latest updates on Switchblade, follow the game on Twitter, like it on Facebook and visit the official website. You can also keep up to date with Lucid and Switchblade on Twitch and YouTube.
Latest News Posts
- Avengers meet Fortnite in upcoming collaboration on April 25
- Mortal Kombat 11 DLC leaked: Joker, Terminator, Spawn & more
- Mortal Kombat 11 official chilling 'Frost' gameplay trailer
- The next-gen Xbox will be even more powerful than the PS5
- PlayStation 5 rumor: $399 price with AMD Zen 2 and Navi tech
- Tesla Breaks Up With NVIDIA, Announces New Self-Driving Chip
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Preview
- What would work best for a 24/7 server type computer?
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Review
- How to booking a escort via internet
- SportDOG Brand YardTrainer 100 is the Affordable Tool for Basic Obedience Training
- Smartphones Could Cost You 40% More if You Don't Compare Prices
- LG SIGNATURE Presents Exquisite Art Installation At Milan Design Week 2019
- Purchasing Greeting Cards Just Got A Whole Lot Easier With The Card Isle Print-at-Home Platform
- TCL Communication launches its first Alcatel-branded smartphone on Verizon Wireless with the introduction of the Alcatel AVALON V