Torrance, Calif. - December 11, 2018 - XSEED Games, the independent-minded publishing brand of Marvelous USA, Inc., today released GUNGRAVE VR, the virtual reality shooter featuring third- and first-person gameplay modes and designs from original character designer Yasuhiro Nightow (Trigun), and the standalone episode 2 GUNGRAVE VR U.N in North America for PlayStation VR on the PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system.
GUNGRAVE VR is available for $29.99 and the standalone GUNGRAVE VR U.N for $14.99 on the PlayStation Store, or get the combined "Loaded Coffin Edition" bundle, which includes both titles together, for $39.99. A retail version of the "Loaded Coffin Edition," collecting both GUNGRAVE VR and GUNGRAVE VR U.N on one game disc, is also now available at select retailers for a MSRP of $39.99.
Featuring both traditional arcade-style first-person shooting and free-moving third-person gameplay sections, along with side-scrolling battles against waves of enemies and massive bosses introduced in the episode 2 content, GUNGRAVE VR and GUNGRAVE VR U.N bring the cult classic franchise into the modern era of gaming after over a decade since the series' last installment. As part of XSEED Games' commitment to delivering a complete localization of their titles, both games will include both the original Japanese and new English voice options, with many actors returning to reprise their legendary roles.
About GUNGRAVE VR:
In GUNGRAVE VR, players take control of undead assassin BEYOND THE GRAVE with his iconic pair of massive handguns, CERBERUS. They'll master different playstyles to take down the various foes that stand in Grave's way. Levels consist either of free-moving third-person gameplay or first-person action that includes both stationary and mobile sections, putting players in the shoes of the resurrected Millennion agent himself. With an array of shooting attacks, close-range strikes using Grave's Death Coffin, slow-motion Reaper Time, and more, GUNGRAVE VR brings an authentic GUNGRAVE experience to virtual reality.
GUNGRAVE VR is published for PlayStation VR for PlayStation 4 system by XSEED Games digitally and at retail in North America. This title is rated T for Teen by the ESRB. Marvelous Europe published the game for PlayStation VR for PlayStation 4 system in Europe on December 7, 2018. The European release is rated PEGI 16.
For more information on XSEED Games products, please visit https://www.xseedgames.com or the GUNGRAVE VR website at https://www.gungrave-vr.com. Fans can also follow XSEED Games on Facebook, Twitter, and via their blog on Tumblr.
Latest News Posts
- Avengers meet Fortnite in upcoming collaboration on April 25
- Mortal Kombat 11 DLC leaked: Joker, Terminator, Spawn & more
- Mortal Kombat 11 official chilling 'Frost' gameplay trailer
- The next-gen Xbox will be even more powerful than the PS5
- PlayStation 5 rumor: $399 price with AMD Zen 2 and Navi tech
- Tesla Breaks Up With NVIDIA, Announces New Self-Driving Chip
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Preview
- What would work best for a 24/7 server type computer?
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Review
- How to booking a escort via internet
- SportDOG Brand YardTrainer 100 is the Affordable Tool for Basic Obedience Training
- Smartphones Could Cost You 40% More if You Don't Compare Prices
- LG SIGNATURE Presents Exquisite Art Installation At Milan Design Week 2019
- Purchasing Greeting Cards Just Got A Whole Lot Easier With The Card Isle Print-at-Home Platform
- TCL Communication launches its first Alcatel-branded smartphone on Verizon Wireless with the introduction of the Alcatel AVALON V