Torrance, Calif. - December 11, 2018 - XSEED Games, the independent-minded publishing brand of Marvelous USA, Inc., today released GUNGRAVE VR, the virtual reality shooter featuring third- and first-person gameplay modes and designs from original character designer Yasuhiro Nightow (Trigun), and the standalone episode 2 GUNGRAVE VR U.N in North America for PlayStation VR on the PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system.
GUNGRAVE VR is available for $29.99 and the standalone GUNGRAVE VR U.N for $14.99 on the PlayStation Store, or get the combined "Loaded Coffin Edition" bundle, which includes both titles together, for $39.99. A retail version of the "Loaded Coffin Edition," collecting both GUNGRAVE VR and GUNGRAVE VR U.N on one game disc, is also now available at select retailers for a MSRP of $39.99.
Featuring both traditional arcade-style first-person shooting and free-moving third-person gameplay sections, along with side-scrolling battles against waves of enemies and massive bosses introduced in the episode 2 content, GUNGRAVE VR and GUNGRAVE VR U.N bring the cult classic franchise into the modern era of gaming after over a decade since the series' last installment. As part of XSEED Games' commitment to delivering a complete localization of their titles, both games will include both the original Japanese and new English voice options, with many actors returning to reprise their legendary roles.
About GUNGRAVE VR:
In GUNGRAVE VR, players take control of undead assassin BEYOND THE GRAVE with his iconic pair of massive handguns, CERBERUS. They'll master different playstyles to take down the various foes that stand in Grave's way. Levels consist either of free-moving third-person gameplay or first-person action that includes both stationary and mobile sections, putting players in the shoes of the resurrected Millennion agent himself. With an array of shooting attacks, close-range strikes using Grave's Death Coffin, slow-motion Reaper Time, and more, GUNGRAVE VR brings an authentic GUNGRAVE experience to virtual reality.
GUNGRAVE VR is published for PlayStation VR for PlayStation 4 system by XSEED Games digitally and at retail in North America. This title is rated T for Teen by the ESRB. Marvelous Europe published the game for PlayStation VR for PlayStation 4 system in Europe on December 7, 2018. The European release is rated PEGI 16.
For more information on XSEED Games products, please visit https://www.xseedgames.com or the GUNGRAVE VR website at https://www.gungrave-vr.com. Fans can also follow XSEED Games on Facebook, Twitter, and via their blog on Tumblr.
Latest News Posts
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: Piranha Plant debuts 'February'
- Mortal Kombat 11 on Switch has 'geometry reductions' & more
- New Layers of Fear 2 trailer cruises the midnight seas
- How to redeem your Piranha Plant, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- Square Enix to make more HD-2D games like Octopath Traveler
- Optimum Health Optimum Health is conjugated linoleic risky.
- best 470 board for Windows 7?????????
- Can't connect to my Wifi network
- Need advice and build help
- Gigabyte ga-b75-d3v rev 1.0
- Customers Ask and Canon Delivers: New Professional Print & Layout Solution Now Available for Commercial, In-house and Professional Photographers
- OPPO Unveiled 10x Lossless Zoom, Ahead of Its Debut at MWC 2019
- True Flip Reveals Crypto-Themed Mining Factory With Plasmatron Bonus
- Stardock Announces a New Expansion for Galactic Civilizations III - Galactic Civilizations III: Retribution
- Cyberpunk Action-RPG Disjunction Coming to Steam Summer 2019